Body hair: Yay or nay? #MOVEMBER

Annalou

Posted

It's Movember! Are you into body hair? What do you think of just letting it grow the way nature intended, or do you prefer your partner clean-shaven as whistle? Take our personality quiz to find out what kind of hair kinkster you are, and share your results in the forum to meet others like you ;)

powered by Typeform

Posted (edited)

Well apparently I'm a hair switch 🤔🤣

"You're a (hair) switch!
Hair? No hair? You don't care ;)"

Thing is I have little hair on my head, it appears to have migrated south and while I will pluck my ears and nose (the struggle is real) I prefer a beard (otherwise I look like an egg) and don't have the physique for a waxed chest!  

However I like my ladies silky smooth aside from their heads. 

I went with a girl recently who had coarse long hair that seemed to come out relatively easy and by sunrise I realised I had a hair cock ring, which was more funny than anything. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted
Not against a bit of fuzz, prefer neat or smooth, however as long as its not long enough to go up ma nose im cool with either way
Posted

I really enjoy ladies with bodily hair. It’s raw and real and personally I love the smell and feel against myself. My best experience was with a girl who had never shaved any hair on her body. Armpits, bush, legs, toes, everywhere it grew! It was fantastic. 

Posted

Yes. I like body hair.  I also like shaved, but hairy is preference.

Posted
Think I'm a bit strange. Like smooth pubes but like hairy arm pit's on women
Posted

I like a hairy bush the most.  Not much experience with armpits.  Interesting though.

Posted

I am sure I am at least a bit strange given some of what turns me on.

Posted
No body hair is my preference. On a woman or myself
Posted

I enjoy having pubic hair.  Makes me feel more like a woman.  

Posted

I'd prefer to stay clean without any body hair.

Other detail...it's good for planet because you use less shampoo.

Posted
Would anybody like to talk about ass fetishes?
Posted

I'm very hairy so don't see the point in shaving. While it's not a 'deal breaker' I much prefer a woman to be natural all over. Going down on a shaven pussy doesn't have the same aroma that a natural one has. In fact hair anywhere on  woman is fine by me including her arm pits!

Posted
11 hours ago, Donnahead2 said:

I enjoy having pubic hair.  Makes me feel more like a woman.  

Well done for thinking like that - I wish mote women thought that way! x 

Posted
Smooth hair less legs would be a must, same as arms, but a little pussy hair, not too much though. Am I being to fussy.
Posted
Ive had women with hair and without and tbh it doesnt really bother me. Not a fan of an massively hair pussy because with a long beard when giving oral sometimes you get the "Velcro" effect