Body hair: Yay or nay? #MOVEMBER

Annalou

Mtnman-1863
Posted
On 3/26/2020 at 8:00 AM, MsWhiteRose said:

I feel sexier with pubic hair, so I keep it now. And I like the role reversal of making a man shave his pubic hair. 

I enjoy body hair on my partners and prefer them to keep chest hair, etc. Running my fingers through it is a lovely sensation,. If they trim it or shave it, it can feel stubbly, which is unpleasant. 

I absolutely love the idea of a woman not shaving and me being shaved. Down there

Posted
2 hours ago, Mtnman-1863 said:

I absolutely love the idea of a woman not shaving and me being shaved. Down there

being shaved by someone is even better, or waxed, turn up hairy be tied ideally and depilated while ***, mmm lovely

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I prefer to be hairless. It feels so nice, especially when you wear certain fabrics. As far as my partner, it makes no difference to me.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I like no hair anywhere on me and my woman love shaving off eyebrows

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

A little bush on the cuny is ok I like a little hair on a man

Posted

For me, a hairy pussy on a woman is essential. It is sexy and beautiful ❤

I actually find a shaved pussy to be a complete turn off for me, sexually.

Posted

given the number of people who want their playmates depilated its surprising how few people will actually shave/wax you, I'd have thought it would be more popular as a form of BDSM play, after all what is more submissive than not even having the right to choose how much hair you have?  It was a part of slavery in ancient societies so I wonder why its not done more often now.

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

People have a choice to shave or not I love not having hair down their but shaving it is itchy esp if you get ingrown hair I have shaved it lots in the past but it just got to itchy from ingrown hair so if I shave again I'll go with laser hair removal or nair I havnt tried waxing it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hair, Yay or Nay,

In the pubic area of women, I personally like hair above the clit. I prefer that it be shaped or styled. I think It gives a kind of individual identity to the area. It, is fun, and in some cases requires effort, to maintain.  However it’s kind of odd to me if the carpet doesn’t match the ds, lol. Having some hair also separates one from a prepubescent child (bad or good?). I personally love it shaved or waxed below the clit as my favorite thing is going down on a woman and for me bald lips is a real turn on. That said, I like clean shaven kitties too😂😂😂

As for everywhere else on a woman, hairless except for the head and armpits. Those two areas are cool either way as far as I’m concerned. 

• 1 month later...
Benlogan-8510
Posted

I like when a lady has a Brazilian.   I get waxed monthly and the feel of bare skin on skin is intoxicating.    

especially when teasing before penetration, rubbing and grinding together,  slipping against each other.  

I also enjoy the process of getting waxed.  The soft delicate touch of wiping everything with oil, the warm relaxing feel of the hot wax being smeared through my hair, the shock and burn of it being ripped off followed by the hand pressure applied to ease the ***.

I usually get a full erection during the process.   I’m always respectful and don’t ask or suggest anything inappropriate...    but I wish the aesthetician would take things to the next level. 

Posted

I love natural hair on a woman. Hairy legs, bush and armpits are really erotic to me.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/13/2019 at 5:05 PM, SissySusan8 said:

Think I'm a bit strange. Like smooth pubes but like hairy arm pit's on women

I love bristly armpits on women as well

• 7 months later...
Posted
I love long lips on pussy so I can suck and clinge to it
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

My wife likes me shaved down there and I like her hairy all over - pussy, armpits, legs and around her nipples.

Posted
I have tons of body hair and I hate it I manscape and everything but I still don’t like it
Posted

I shave all chest, abs and pubic hair, and trim leg and arm hair down to 2mm

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love body especially if its on a woman. I find hairy armpits and pubic hair very attractive and would love to be with a woman who has it.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I cannot get off enough cutting and shaving whatever hair you can get away with. I would prefer my partner completely hairless from head to toe.

Posted

Brazil from head to toe!! No hair gets me there. I cannot explain the extacy I feel thinking about a bald woman, a bald private area and no eyebrows, all a dream but I would love to see her!!

• 1 month later...
Posted

If I could have my way, all women would be helped to remove all hair on body. Then some form of chemical, or electrolisis proceedure will garantee the permanent death of all hair folicles leaving a woman's skin bare and smooth almost maintenance free!

• 2 months later...
Posted

I enjoy if my partner is a little hairy. But I love armpits so being very hairy there would be the best for me :)