Body hair: Yay or nay? #MOVEMBER

Annalou

Posted
A little is ok. I really love a woman’s pubic hair, though. A lot, a little, as long as it’s there.
Posted
I'm happy either way, but if a partner wants to remove it then I love waxing them smooth!
Posted
I'm actually indifferent about body hair on a woman. I prefer men trimmed or shaved. My real fetish is shaving another. Especially when using and old school safety razor or straight razor. Very erotic.
Posted
I love a lady with body hair shoes true confidence and I find it very powerful and respectable in true dominant woman , I love it
LonelyinEagle
Posted
Clean shaved is my preference for myself. Real turn on meeting others the same. Usually ends up as a good nite.
Posted
Personally my preference for myself is for my pussy to be clean shaven with no hair. I have found there is much more sensation without all that fluff!! 😘
Posted
On men, it must be neat and well groomed! No one likes a mouth full of pubic hair! (coughs up furball !)
Posted
A man's pubic hair should full and thick. A woman must be made to lick it and take a full mouthful of hairy balls and suck them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love hairy men, men with a nice thick bush and a masculine hairy ass! 

Posted

I prefer my women to have a hairy pussy and armpits.

The only place I want shaved is their legs

• 2 months later...
Posted
Pubic hair is a must! I don’t want my partner to look like a child and I don’t want razor burn from the stubble. I don’t know why this crazy trend ever got started. I want to go back to the seventies!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a hybrid:

I use an epilator and pluck out most hair on thighs, balls, butt and all the middle area including stomach.

I keep it short pubic mound, better for bump and grinding, and short hair on arms, chest and legs