Body hair: Yay or nay? #MOVEMBER

Annalou

Posted

No hair here ! Can't stand the stuff ( not on me anyway. 

SweetSpankable
Posted
I do love a beard and guys I don’t mind on the hair side but they need to be well kept but I like my ladies clean shaven or at least very well trimmed I myself like to be kept smooth x
Posted

My preference is no pubic hair. 

I do wonder how many guys here expect their partner to be pristine yet don't take the time to manscape themselves? 

Posted

Personal choice for me, is a bloke to have some form of a hairy body, nice chest hair, legs and facial hair, not my thing is hairy backs (sorry guys), quirky moustaches, now yeah talking.

Posted
On 11/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, ScouseViking said:

Ive had women with hair and without and tbh it doesnt really bother me. Not a fan of an massively hair pussy because with a long beard when giving oral sometimes you get the "Velcro" effect

I can think of nothing more attractive than the 'Velcro Effect.' It sure appeals to me for sure! 

Posted
1 hour ago, MsBossyCow said:

Personal choice for me, is a bloke to have some form of a hairy body, nice chest hair, legs and facial hair, not my thing is hairy backs (sorry guys), quirky moustaches, now yeah talking.

A bit far unfortunately for me to travel, but should you ever migrate south we could give it a try? xx

Posted
Will give you a shout when I migrate south.
Posted
I love well kept pubic hair on women. Keep mine full on top but shaped and bare labia etc. Nothing hotter than a thick brunette woman with a sexy little bush and juicy lips on display. I also like men with body hair, including beards. Not a wild wilderness down there though 🤣
Posted
On 11/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, ScouseViking said:

Ive had women with hair and without and tbh it doesnt really bother me. Not a fan of an massively hair pussy because with a long beard when giving oral sometimes you get the "Velcro" effect

Nice way of putting it 'velcro' effect, made ma laugh :jumping:

Posted

I can think of nothing better than to be locked on to a nice hairy pussy and unable to get free!

Posted
2 hours ago, Rudge said:

I can think of nothing better than to be locked on to a nice hairy pussy and unable to get free!

Unless yeah back has gone, then enjoy ride till someone comes along and helps you out, haha.

Posted
3 minutes ago, MsBossyCow said:

Unless yeah back has gone, then enjoy ride till someone comes along and helps you out, haha.

I would take some pulling off for sure MsBC x

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love the feeling of smooth skin on myself and my partner. That said, other smooth men are few and far between. I wax monthly. Arms legs chest back and of course Brazilian. I love to see my caged cock and balls smooth. I had one guy as smooth as me and I was in heaven. I couldn’t stop sucking his cock and balls. So nice. 

• 1 month later...
Mtnman-1863
Posted

I like it either way on woman as a man ive had pubes for ever, until last night i was ***d to shave bare. And i kind of like it

Mtnman-1863
Posted (edited)

I actually just had my first experience on this site very recently with female domination and i ended up completely shaved down there. I haven't seen myself like this in years . i like women with something down there. Makes them look like a woman.  But i kinda like the idea of rolls reversed when it comes to the pubes!

Edited by Longskin
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I feel sexier with pubic hair, so I keep it now. And I like the role reversal of making a man shave his pubic hair. 

I enjoy body hair on my partners and prefer them to keep chest hair, etc. Running my fingers through it is a lovely sensation,. If they trim it or shave it, it can feel stubbly, which is unpleasant.