The best sex

ey****

Posted

"Does this feel good, bitch?" she sneered
"Yes! Yes!" he gasped.
"You want it, you want my cock?"
"Yes, fuck me"

She continued to pile the strap on deep into his arse.  Rubbing against the prostate it gave her husband constant squeals of joy.

This wasn't their first time doing anal strap on sex, but it certainly felt the most satisfying.

His cock was so hard in front of him, it was throbbing. He was desperate to cum, but at the same time enjoying the anal pounding.

"Tell me," she said, "Is this the best sex you've ever had?"
"Yes," he screamed, "Yes"
"Perhaps this is the only way we should have sex from now on"
In the excitement he screamed, "Yes"

She slowed down.  She reached round for his cock and gently started masturbating.

She whispered, "OK... how about, I let you cum... then I lock you in chastity and this is the only way you have sex?"
He stuttered a little bit. She stopped.
"Please don't stop!"
"Well answer my deal" she teased by circulating a little with the strap on, it gave another squee.
"Yes, fuck me... let me cum... make me your bitch."
"Very well"
She upped the tempo and continued to masturbate.

"It feels good this cock doesn't it?"
"Yes, yes, yes!" the squels a mixture of agreement and how good it felt.
"Do you know why it feels so good?"
"Errr... no"
"It's a cloned penis... of my lover"
with that he started to freeze, she carried on fucking.
She continued, "So now you know how much better it is for me, when he fucks me"

With that, and a rather slick timing, she stopped masturbating him in time to ruin his orgasm.

Some splashes of cum fell on her hand so she wiped the cum on his chest hair whilst saying "I said you could cum... I didn't say orgasm."

He was still in disbelief at what was happening and what he was told as she slipped on the conveniently placed chastity device.

"Welcome to your new life"

She pulled out.  This again gave an ooh.

"OK, you've had your fucking now.  Clean up... I'm off to get fucked by my lover.... don't wait up..."

Posted
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😅🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • 1 year later...