Pup play?

Mason_Puppy

Mason_Puppy
Posted
I have a question, I'm very new to all kink concepts tbh, and I've always kinda been a bit interested in pet play, specifically pup play. I like having my head scratched like a dog, which I found out on accident funny enough, and I wouldn't mind wearing a collar, in all honesty it seems really appealing to me, only thing is I only wanna do some parts of pet play, does that mean I just like certain things and not pet play as a whole? Or is it just a minor pet play thing?
Posted
It means you like a part of the kink lol. Just cuz someone likes spankings doesn't necessarily mean they are into all aspects impact play
Bl****
Posted
Whatever rocks _your_ kinky boat, sunshine! It's what you want and feel comfortable with. The most important is communication, communication, communication! Tell your partner what you want and expect and what your limits are. Either the other one accepts that or you just send them to take a hike. As simple as that.
Posted
Good advice received so far. Each of us unique and a decent dom/owner knows that and works with you and your needs and desires.
Mi****
Posted
You don't have to like the whole kink to like the kink! 😊 I myself love parts and pieces of kinks and they end up making wonderful fantasies!
I myself haven't delved deeply into pup play, but I enjoy so many aspects of it! Just do what you like and only try what you feel safe and comfortable with.