Sterilization (vagectomy) of the slave

Posted

Here I ask both groups.

Are you ready to do sterilization if your owner orders it?What do you think it will feel like?

Have you thought about sterilizing slaves and imagining what it would be like?

Posted

I think this is the type of thing that very much strays into fantasy territory - no respectable Dominant would order a sub to go through irreversible surgery. 

Posted
Not to mention - from a pragmatic standpoint - if they were all sterilized, it's possible there would be a dwindling supply of slaves for future generations of Doms! :)
Posted

If it is in a serious and permanent relationship, it seems to me okay. It's even irritating to be in control of someone so much.

Don't worry about the generation. Those who nail are always more.

Posted

I am strongly against this in general. I have live in slaves, 1 male and he is young in his early 20s. I would never order him to do so.

He has his life ahead of him. And as I have told him more than once, I would enjoy to keep him permanently but his view on serving could change in his 30s and he may want a family of his own some day.

Posted

I'm not currently a slave to anyone. But if one day I surrendered. I will be dedicated to him as long as Malcolm wants me. And I'm so happy to be there for the rest of my life.