A Sex Slave

Posted

I would start by getting on my knees and crawl towards you. 

Once i am in front of you, i would put my hand round the root of your cock and slowly slide my hand up to the crown of you cock. 

Once i di that a couple of times, a bead pre-cum will leak at the tip. 

Using my tongue i would lick the tip then swirl my tongue at the tip of your cock. 

Using my tongue you will feel it slightly poke inside the tip of your cock trying to get more of your cum. 

Then i would slide my tongue down the side of your cock along the huge vein the swirl my tongue to the other side getting you nice and slick. 

Once i come back to the tip with my tongue i would start to put the crown of your cock on my mouth swirling my tongue as i do so. 

I would continue to suck, swirl and tease your cock. 

You would get frustrated to the point that you twine your hand in my hair and with your other hand you grab my throat and you slowly but ***fully start to feed me the rest of your big cock. 

While you start to pump your cock in my mouth you start tell me that i am a good girl and teaching me how to suck your cock deep in my throat with out gagging. 

Once i get the hang of deep throating your cock you begin to start pumping fast and fucking my face harder. My pussy is so wet i want to touch myself while you fuck my face. 

You start pumping your cock faster and i start to fondle your balls softly and moaning when i feel your cock swelling, getting ready to receive the biggest load of your cum jetting down my throat as i swallow. 

I would continue to suck your big wonderful cock until you are hard again. 

en****
Posted
It’s a nice read but with all due respect, if I was your dom and you my slave you’d do as I instruct you to do.
Posted
😂
Posted
8 hours ago, Deszcz said:

😂

Why laugh? 🤔

en****
Posted
I was wondering the same thing??
Posted
I join you and look forward to the sequel! Keep up the good work!
Posted
3 hours ago, Paulmartin said:

I join you and look forward to the sequel! Keep up the good work!

THANK YOU! ❤️ I will do my best!

Do****
Posted
This definitely got me hard while reading. Well played.
Starving
Posted
4 hours ago, DoubleDown4 said:

This definitely got me hard while reading. Well played.

Me too! This lady is hot!

Do****
Posted
Such a good description, it will be a pleasure to test your skills in real life. Probably you will be surprised 😉😅
  • 3 weeks later...
Ri****
Posted
It’s called “a sex slave“ but I don’t see any sign of enslavement or submission. It’s more of a fairly vanilla female seduction scene. Nicely written and fun, so thanks for that.