Working from home...

Posted
"Daddy..." she called from the top of the stairs.

A moment passed "Daddy!" She called louder.

I walked to the foot of the staircase and looked up. She stood leaning over the balcony, her full fabulous breasts barely contained within her cute pyjama top, the smile on her sweet face broad and beaming. "Whatcha doing Daddy?"

"You know I'm working pretty girl, Daddy's got to get the report finished and sent off."

"But that's boring," she sulked, her bottom lip pushed out.

"Well the sooner I get it done the sooner we can play" I smiled. Knowing nothing would please me more. "But if you're a good girl and can behave yourself you can come down and join me".

Before I'd even finished the sentence she squealed with delight and bounded down the stairs at pace... quite how she didn't fall out of her PJs I really don't know. She skipped into my arms and her soft red lips found mine. Her cheeky little tongue darting into my mouth briefly as I felt myself hardened instantly.

"Thank you Daddy" she giggled as she skipped off into my office.

I stood stock still for a moment to collect my thoughts, smiled once more and stepped back though the door. She looked up and smiled as I entered. She was sat crossed legged in the guest chair, a book open on her lap, her fingers playing with her beautiful hair. "You won't know I'm here," she said, in what I assume she meant as a grown up voice.

"Good girl." I sank back into my office chair, and logged back into my laptop. Trying to get my mind back on the task in hand.

Several minutes passed, the only sound her turning the page, and my typing... bliss.

After a little while there came a soft giggle from the guest chair. I glanced over and she looked up, "Sorry Daddy, there was a funny bit." I smiled, "that's OK my girl." And went back to the screen.

A few more minutes passed, infact I was close to getting the first draft completed, when a cough came from the guest chair... quickly followed by two more. I glanced over and she waved a hand, it's nothing. A minute passed, and more coughs came in short succession.

"You need a glass of water sweetie?" I asked... she nodded, covering her mouth.

I went to the kitchen and took the cool jug from the fridge and poured a large class of crystal clear ice cold water.

She seemed to have recovered her composure while I had gone, but accepted the glass and placed it down on the small side table.

A short time later I read through the final version of the report. I had just clicked to send it though to the office when from beside me came a loud shriek. As I turned my head I just had time to register that a large amount of the ice cold water had found itself all down the front of the tiny PJ top, the thin material wet through and clinging tightly to my little girls fabulous tits.

She jumped out of the chair right in front of me "so cold... So Cold!" She cried. As quickly as I could I reached out and pulled the wet top up over her head and threw it to the floor, her very proud nipples right before my face.

I did what any worthy Daddy would do for his little girl, warm hand on one, my hot mouth on the other, sucking deeply. Her cries turned instantly to moans of pleasure. Her hands went instantly around her back, clenched together. My little girl is well trained.

For a while the only sounds were her soft moans and my eager mouth sucking, first one then the other... taking each nipple between my teeth and pulling back, softly at first... but more and more each time. I know just how my little girl loves the *** her Daddy gives her. My teeth sinking into her soft creamy skin as she gasped out loud... I could feel the *** rushing through my body, surging through my loins... and I had an idea.

I sat back in the chair and reached for what remained of the water, and 'accidently' poured it over the straining front of my trousers.

She was right, it really was cold. But the look in my Princess's eyes soon warmed me up as she instantly understood what I meant, and sank to her knees before me.

Her fingers were so excited as she fumbled with my belt, and zip... I lifted myself from the seat a little and she hurridly tugged them down my wet legs, my black boxers standing proud. She looked up at me, her eyes asking. Such a good girl, she knows she has to ask permission.

I smile, and nod. As her red nailed hands tug at the material sending my fat cock springing into the air. I watch her as she licks her lips and lowers her head, slowly, deeply taking every last inch into her hot mouth. My turn to let out a deep moan of pleasure.

I close my eyes and savour the sensations of her perfect mouth, tongue and teeth... afterall I taught her all she knows, and she's such a good pupil.

I reach out a hand into her hair and pull back hard, her head jerks back her eyes on mine, but her mouth clamps hard on the tip, not giving it up. "My Little girl has an appetite does she?" I ask. Even with the tip of my cock held between her lips she somehow manages a smile.

I smile back, gripping her hair firmly as I *** her head down hard, and pull back up... repeating it time and time again, until she starts to make gagging noises as I hit the back of her throat each time... I pull back sharply, this time she leans back gasping for breath, drool covering her chin, and my quivering cock.

"Stand up"... she moves slowly still a little dazed. "I said STAND UP" my voice is deep and loud when required. She stands, a little shakily. And I get up from my chair... "over Daddy's desk"

Still a little dazed, but there's a sparkle in her eye as she positions herself across the large office desk. My hands make short work of the very wet PJ shorts, and I kick her legs a little wider.

My firm warm hand reaches under one leg and bring it up onto the desk top, exposing her pouting pink pussy, glistening, inviting... I place the very tip of my pulsing cock at her lips. She tries to push back, eagerly.

"Who do you belong to Princess?"

"You Daddy" and as the last sylable escapes her lips I push forward, filling her deeply. Her hot wet pussy greedily accepting every last inch. I let out a growl, it feels so good, so wet, so tight.

I reach out and take a grip of her hair once more, pulling back as I thrust, long hard deep strokes. This isn't making love, this is a little girl getting fucked by her Daddy.

Her aching cries fill the air, accompanied by the sound of my balls slapping against her dripping wet lips, time and time again.

I feel that familiar rush deep inside, it's coming and it's reached the point of no return... leaning back as I fill her over and over, until, with a cry of my own I explode, deep inside my little girl.

It feels like it lasts for minutes, the feeling rushing through every fibre of my being, before finally, slowly subsiding. I ease back, smiling a little as I watch my cum slipping from her wide open lips. Both of us gasping for air.

After a while she slowly stands up, she is naked, I'm naked from the waist down. We smile at each other and I pull her close, kiss her softly. "Good girl. Now go and get cleaned up, Daddy's taking you out for dinner tonight"

Instantly shes back to the bouncey excited ittle girl. "Yay!" She says clapping. "Can I wear my new dress Daddy?" Her eyes wide, the smile infectious.

"Exactly what I was thinking pretty girl," I held up a finger. "But what's Daddy's rule for meals out?"

Her eyes roll, and the smiled got wider. "Oh Daddy I know." She paused. "No panties when we dine out"

"That's my girl" she giggled, and ran past me heading for the stairs, but not before I gave her a slap on the arse as she passed.

"I'd better book a table" I said to myself.
An****
Posted
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! This reassures me this dynamic is out there somewhere. I look forward to reading more from you. Job well done👏🏼👏🏼
Pa****
Posted
Oh yes 👍🏻 I join you and look forward to the sequel! Keep up the good work!