Chastity

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Always loved being in chastity, I know for a fact I’m a better behaved and more ‘effective’ sub when chaste, but always worry about taking a further step and being in chastity for long periods of time so more then 24 hours. Is there anyone on here who’s in semi or permanent chastity? It so, do you ever run into any issues at all?  

ge****
Posted
I have locked for anything up to a week without removing it - the key is getting a cage that fits correctly and there really is a lot more to measuring than you'd think.
However once you get the right fit it gets to the point where you barely notice it's there.
Google House Of Denial who as well as selling cages of a variety of types and materials also have an excellent FAQ section that tells you how to measure properly and various other tips.
Biggest issue I've had is making sure everything is dry after peeing but with taking time to use toilet paper to achieve that it's mostly workable.
Only other thing for longer term is keeping everything clean down there but daily showering and the like help with that.
For longer term wear I'd recommend a metal cage over a plastic or silicon one, plastic is too rigid and silicon a little too flexible.
Ca****
Posted
I've been in chastity since I was 19 years old whilst in cuckold relationship it was 24/7 when single slightly less. There wasn't really any problems with prolonged chastity, isssues keeping clean. But they can be overcome . I'd advise increasing the time caged and reducing the release period over a long time period to get adjusted
welshslaveboy
Posted

Thanks for those super useful comments. So basically, starting small and working my way up is the way to go? :) Just wish I had a keyholder to add to the excitement! :(