New dom sub married couple looking for advice

Naughtynewbies

Naughtynewbies
Posted

24/7 sub dom

How do you keep it going with day to day lives and children? Looking for advice from experienced couples in a similar situation

Tasks and messages during the day 

Lo****
Posted
make your bedroom your play room and where you kink and your kink rules are in your bedroom. rules can be see what you need or want to do outside on the low key like a lovense can add something too your kink outside and no one will know whats going on.
Gi****
Posted
Spontaneity,fun toys,sexy outfits, massages, exploration, shower sex, steal some moments everyday n make em naughty😜❤️‍🔥
Ja****
Posted
Small gestures , signals, or code words that can be negotiated and agreed upon help.
A few examples would be the D’s hand on the lower back of s to move them to a proper place.
Or a specific caress I enjoy rubbing my thumb against her neck in just the right spot to remind her of where my hand was when we did breath play.
A code word could be used by either D or s to remind the other that they are thinking of the dynamic.
Another I heard of is the D remaining the service s of tasks that can be innocuous that children wouldn’t catch on.
Ra****
Posted
I am no longer married (so “grain of salt”) but I was for 20 years to my sub. My best two pieces of advice.
We were friends with another couple and would trade kids every other Saturday. We could still play in between, but that every other Saturday allowed us to really reconnect and focus on each other.
We had a dedicated box, that kept most of the toys we would use during play. It was lockable (no prying eyes). It was out of the way. And when it did come out of the back of the closet, it helped to get us in the right headspace.
My 2¢
P.S. never stop dating your wife.
iT****
Posted
32 minutes ago, RavenousHunger said:
I am no longer married (so “grain of salt”) but I was for 20 years to my sub. My best two pieces of advice.
We were friends with another couple and would trade kids every other Saturday. We could still play in between, but that every other Saturday allowed us to really reconnect and focus on each other.
We had a dedicated box, that kept most of the toys we would use during play. It was lockable (no prying eyes). It was out of the way. And when it did come out of the back of the closet, it helped to get us in the right headspace.
My 2¢
P.S. never stop dating your wife.

Why does “never stop dating your wife” hit so deep? I love that idea

ph****
Posted
It’s hard but you have to keep dating
Eachother don’t be afraid to get a sitter go outback have a quickie give each other head while the kids are napping. Find a play toy my husband and I been married 22 years married for 29 finally our kids are adults and 2 out of 3 our moved out we are meeting someone next weekend for play time female we only meet up with our “toys” a few times a year hopefully more now bc the kids are out the door meet up at a bar have sex in the bathroom have to explore and don’t be afraid to push boundaries
ph****
Posted
Not sure what’s it’s called but then toys that your dom controls during the day is really fun
ey****
Posted

the question is - what were you doing in your dynamic before you had children and increase in day to day commitments?