Gang bangs

Posted

I  have  a woman  who  wants a ten man gang bang  what    does  everyone  think  she  wa ts  me to  sort it for her  

Posted

have you previous experience in organising gangbangs or group sex scenarios?

if not, don't bother.    It's more stress and hastle than it's worth especially if you've no previous experience on weeding out timewasters 

I once attended a gangbang where 30 guys applied and 4 actually showed up. 

Posted
Gangbangs arent as easy as people think. Its not like in the movies. And to quite honest it can be difficult to "rise to the occasion" in front of other men. Unless you have experience i wouldnt bother
Posted
Many men will struggle to perform. I wish you luck though. However, I am keen to offer my services. Rather then 10 men in one go, can I do it ten times over say, 10 days?
Posted
You could try looking for a greedy girl group - but you will both need to be absolutely certain that you will only be going home with each other, and when you ask each that question, you will both need to be totally honest and totally trusting.... if there is ANY doubt, do not do it
Posted

Its a freind   she  wants  it

Posted

I mean straight up you've got 3 guys going "I want to join" who've done so without even knowing what she looks like.   None of them are local to you, one is even in a different country.   This is kinda the level of timewaster you will have to deal with.

I say this sounding harshly - I mean, there are guys who do travel to do gangbangs (but these are guys who are actually experienced in group sex and also attend sex parties in their locality) 

But, yeah, if you've no prior experience in the sex/swinging/group sex kinda thing then you need that experience first. 

Posted

Am experienced. Would love to join you. 

• 2 years later...
Posted
This as always been a big fantasy for me I've been in a couple so if you need more hands or a big dick let me know
  • 1 month later...
Posted

If you want a guaranteed gang bang with everyone showing up and performing.

I strongly suggest approaching a sex club/ or greedy girls party.

Worked like a charm for me as organiser

Organising your own gangbangs is hard especially if the girl has never done it before

Many just get cold feet chicken out last minute

Or else when faced with multiple men they freeze and then its a boring bang

Finding men on your own is possible but timewasters plenty so be ready for massive no shows last minute 

Hope that helps 

Posted

One note extra do put a strict time limit on the gang bang

Ideally 2 hours works best

And stick to it

Don't allow hangers to stay chit chat ect

Once the clock strikes 

Thank you guys and now time to depart