Slave labor in business.

Posted

My job is a business consultant.  Thinking about people's jobs and helping them is my life.

On the other hand, I love to be a slave to a very wise woman.  It's a beautiful dream.  If my owner owns a business.  And use me in his business.  I have to work hard to make the lady happy.  While it's free.

My lady is taking care of me. And i create wealth for him. Because i belong to him. This is even more than slavery. Something like keeping a cow.

It can be even more so.  The lady can rent me out to others.  And the result of my passion belongs to him.

This is my beautiful fantasy. Does anyone have a comment? Have you thought about using slaves in your business?

Posted

I think a lot of this is a very common fantasy.   

Posted

Yes i agree with you. And it is very sweet.

• 1 month later...
SparkySparks
Posted

It sounded fun to me. It got old after a few months of backbreaking labor where all I got was scolded for every mistake. I was fine with no payment, but eventually it became obvious that I was just being exploited. 

A "wise mistress" sounds great to live under, but if she is really that wise than she may see that you are just worth exploiting. It sounds fun on paper, but trust me, it stops being sexy when every single day is just labor with no appreciation. 

It doesn't matter how hot and wise your boss is, it doesnt guarentee that you will get the satisfaction you think you will. I honestly thought I would enjoy just living my life for my Mistress, but after she was bored of me I was just constantly reminded that I wasn't good enough, I would also get blamed for any mistake she happened to make, and of course I couldn't say this so I just had to suck it up and take the constant gaslighting and ***.

Just because it seems erotic and fulfilling on paper doesn't mean it will in reality.

Obviously my experience is not the only one, just wanted to offer a different perspective. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

نThe comment was very interesting. Thanks for your reply. It didn't happen to me, but it seems perfectly reasonable.

Posted
1 hour ago, Sayham said:

نThe comment was very interesting. Thanks for your reply. It didn't happen to me, but it seems perfectly reasonable.

Thank you. I know it is just my own bad experience, and if I am being honest the fantasy still entices me. I would just need to find a more gentle dom for me to attempt it again.

Posted

It also depends on the type of activity. My job is management. And the kinds of *** are different. My services are very expensive and their impact is to multiply the income of a business or reduce its costs. So I probably won't be beaten.

What is your job and what services have you provided.

Posted
10 hours ago, Sayham said:

It also depends on the type of activity. My job is management. And the kinds of *** are different. My services are very expensive and their impact is to multiply the income of a business or reduce its costs. So I probably won't be beaten.

What is your job and what services have you provided.

I essentially did the grunt work for making and canning syrups, making breads, stuff like that to be sold at farmer's markets. I would rather not go into too much detail out of respect for their privacy. 

"Beatings" wasn't really the issue, I can take physical *** pretty well, it was the manipulative emotional *** that sometimes went to creepy levels. I trusted these people with a lot of very personal details and insecurities and she started to play on that in an extremely cruel way. 

The paranoia also started to concern me a bit, but I won't go too deep into that. I'm just glad I was able to get out before things got too weird.