MAGNOTIX Treasure Hunt

Annalou

Posted

The Magnotix Treasure Hunt is now finished - thank  you so much for everyone who took part in the quest for sinful snow globes, and to those who gave clues and snow globes to other kinksters! The winners are in... drum roll please... congratulations @Chiana, @handlungsbedarf, and @Sasette1976! Magnetix kinky toys will be on their way to you very soon, and enjoy your VIP upgrade! Also shoutout to @PixieDust, @CaveBear, and @Marci-Xfor helping your fellow fetishists out... extra points are on their way to you guys ;) Happy International Fetish Day all, and have a kinky weekend!

FORUM, FEATURES, TREASURE HUNT news feed [Fetish.com] (11).png

Ho ho ho... horny? I feel you! But with magnetic toys for your special erotic moments, the festive season just got a whole lot hotter. Together with MAGNOTIX, we've hidden 28 sinful snow globes around Fetish.com waiting to be unrestrained and unwrapped each day at 4PM GMT. Look for a new sinful snow globe begging to be freed from the site's shackles everyday from 16th December until January 12th and earn 20 points for each find. You can also send a sinful snow globe to other kinksters and share the holiday spirit 🔮

Offer helpful hints about how to capture these keepsakes here in the devil's chamber. If you're one of the three winners, you'll get a Fetish.com VIP upgrade and be showered (no pun intended) with gifts galore from MAGNOTIX! 🔥

Being good is out, 'tis the season to be naughty 😈

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Here we go again! clue #1 Do you like your kink furry then this is for you?!!??!
Posted

Here we go again indeed - i was expecting an Xmas 'hunt' !!!

Posted
Just now, callipygian said:

Here we go again indeed - i was expecting an Xmas 'hunt' !!!

🎄🎄😂

Posted
And we’re off again !! Wishing you all the furry best of luck !!
Posted
23 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Here we go again! clue #1 Do you like your kink furry then this is for you?!!??!

Great clue to get us started Kitten!!

Posted
Clue #1 with the weather so cold you might need to put some fur on
Posted
48 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Great clue to get us started Kitten!!

Thank you Sir 😍

Posted

As some fo you have said... HERE WE GO AGAIN! Let's be eternally grateful to the kinksters who leave crumbs and clues for us to find. Don't furry about it, you'll work the first one out ;) 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Liam52 said:

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Yippee-ki-ay!  Ooops, think I misspelt that...

Posted

What better way is there to spend a Aussie Heatwave than finding Snow Globes.........Let it Snow :grin::clapping:

Posted
59 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

What better way is there to spend a Aussie Heatwave than finding Snow Globes.........Let it Snow :grin::clapping:

Can't argue with that, PixieDust! :jumping: How's the heat where you are?  We're going to cop it in a day or two, apparently.  I tried to PM you but we don't have a pic up yet and your profile sez you'd rather have a picture of who you're talking to.

Posted
1 minute ago, Vandalslut said:

Can't argue with that, PixieDust! :jumping: How's the heat where you are?  We're going to cop it in a day or two, apparently.  I tried to PM you but we don't have a pic up yet and your profile sez you'd rather have a picture of who you're talking to.

Hey so sorry I didn't realise my settings were at that I will fix that right now..........just hit 39c  meant to be 44c by Friday, I'm tempted to put a wading pool in the living room lol so happy to cool down with some Snow Globes :snowflake:

Posted

Whoa, that's a warm 'un. We're getting 35 in the Blue Mountains on Thursday, we're down the slope a bit so that'll be 37 here, then 37 Saturday.   Go ahead with the wading pool, that's sensible!

Posted
18 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

I tried to PM 

Just tried to send you a message but now I'm having trouble messaging you it keeps failing to go through

Posted

I just tried you, but it's saying the same thing about profile pics.  DanteReign tried to PM us but had the same thing - failed to go through. But we get Pms from other folks.  ***y technology - it's great when it works, eh?

Posted
14 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

I just tried you, but it's saying the same thing 

I don't want to clog up the forum with our banter lol so will message help desk and see if they can fix it

Posted
So, might be a stupid question, but as a treasure hunt virgin I have ump*** of them... Presuming the snow globes pop up, one by one, day by day, what time (in relation to GMT) do they usually appear?
Posted
I think it was like 4 or 5 PM CET for the last one.