MAGNOTIX Treasure Hunt

Annalou

BigCoolViking
Posted
I am feeling suicidal searched everywhere and can't even find No 1.
Posted
Clue#3 if you wanna throw a party or arrange a munch you need to start by being CREATE ive!!!
BigCoolViking
Posted
Can someone give me a clue to No 2 please
Posted
31 minutes ago, BigCoolViking said:

Can someone give me a clue to No 2 please

Have sent you a message, give me a buzz and I will help point you in the right direction Cheers Pixie

Posted
Clue #4 Sometimes the tables are turned on the Hunter and only the "Hunted" might find this Snowglobe
Posted
13 minutes ago, HexTheSlut said:

Clue #4 Sometimes the tables are turned on the Hunter and only the "Hunted" might find this Snowglobe

Can't see it there .. And it don't come out till 3.o clock anyway so how comes ???

Posted

Clue # 4  Dont prey upon each other to find this role 

Posted
Clue #4 do you like to let out your inner *** instincts ???? Then this is your kink!!
Posted
Clue#4 your primal side will enjoy the chase for this one
Posted (edited)

Clue# 4 do you prey for this *** instinct

Edited by morris159
Posted
2 hours ago, BigCoolViking said:

I missed # 3 can anyone help please?

Try 'browsing' to see if there's an 'event' you'd like to invite people to.

Posted

I really haven’t a clue what all this “sinful snow globe” stuff is about! My profile says I have one already, but that I haven’t given any away! Where did I get it from and how? Can I see it? Is it real? I’ve read the thread about it but I’m totally at a loss as to what it’s all about. Can anyone enlighten me? Totally confused!

Posted

I gave it to you, Fredddy. ;)  You have to look at the daily clue, work out what it means then find where in the site the sinful snow globe is hiding. Might be in a magazine article, somewhere in a list, anywhere!  As you find them, you get points and are eligible for a prize in the drawer.  Pixie Dust, bless her, started us off.  When you find a globe, click on it and it goes into your treasure chest.  You can also give someone a globe who hasn't already got one by clicking on their profile and seeing if they have any yet.  If they haven't got a snow globe as yet, you can give one of yours away.  All good clean fun - mostly!

Posted

PixieDust has just spent ages helping me and I’m much more enlightened about it all and with the greatest of respect I thank her, but I can’t help wondering “Er, WHY?”! If I want to play games I’ll play a game I want to play; this seems a bit pointless to be honest. In my opinion. But I get it that for some, this may be a fun diversion, in the way that some in this site love to chat and use the forums but have no interest or intention to ever meet up with anyone.

I use this site to chat about matters kinky and to find, speak to and meet with like-minded people that I can enjoy a deep spiritual and emotional connection with. If kinky activity happens between us then that’s a bonus. And in the relatively short time I’ve been a member of this community, it’s quickly worked and has already yielded the most life-changing results for me. I’ve posted about my experiences elsewhere on the site.

With absolutely no disrespect to anyone, I guess this treasure hunt thing is just a bit of fun for some, but I’m afraid that it’s just time-wasting nonsense to me. I’m all about the kink and enjoying real life interactions with other kinky people. I haven’t got the time in my life for finding “snow globes”, I’m afraid, so if anyone wants the 3 that I’ve got, help yourself...

I’m still confused!

Posted

No offence taken, Fredddy.  PixieDust and me are just nuts, that's all :jumping:  I think if you want to get shot of them, you have to give them away, I don't we can just slope in and nick 'em.

Posted

Thanks VS for your very kind gift of a snow globe! I now feel awful that it appears that I’m really ungrateful for it. No disrespect, but I’m not going to be able to use it. Want it back? I’ve got 3 of them that I have absolutely no use for whatsoever. Can I sell them at a car boot sale? There are always loads at such events... usually broken ones. 

Posted

CAR BOOT SALE!!!!:jumping:  That's a crack-up. Yeah, if you don't want 'em, I'll give 'em a home.  No offence taken, dear old Fredddy.  XXX

Posted (edited)

@Fredddy  @Vandalslut Send 'em down under,  we need a a bit of cooling down :grin:

But seriously Fredddy if you wanna get rid of them, just pick three peoples profiles that haven't received any and send them on..........you never know you might meet another fun kinkster while doing so :P

Edited by PixieDust
typo
Posted

I think the idea is to get people to look around the site more, and possibly find more of interest to you and your particular tastes, most don't really search around the site usually, I know, I'm one of them 🤪

Posted

The idea of looking for item's, is a good way of finding parts of the site I probably won't look at , and I collect points, for the upgrade on my account.

Posted
Clue #5 what to know all the popular kinks ? Best to ask a pro Domme
Posted
Clue #5 Want to know all the most requested kinks and fetishes are ask a pro Domme????