MAGNOTIX Treasure Hunt

Annalou

Posted
4 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ok, I’ve literally just done the whole hunt in the past hour however I’m stuck on #5 can anyone help pleeease

Just sent you a message can help you 5

Posted
22 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ok, I’ve literally just done the whole hunt in the past hour however I’m stuck on #5 can anyone help pleeease

Know any common fetishes? Maybe ask a pro?? 🤔 😏 

Posted
Is my memory failing me how about the MAGNOTIX freebie and 1500 points?😎😎😎😺
Posted
32 minutes ago, ThinGuy said:

The winner isn’t normally announced for a few weeks as the hunt stays open for a little while to let people catch up

Posted
On 1/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, ThinGuy said:

Yep that's right!

Posted
Guys what was clue 8 Seemed to Off lost a globe 🙈
Posted

Doubt I'll be leaving any clues anymore I'll just participate and find them from now on 😊

Posted
28 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Doubt I'll be leaving any clues anymore I'll just participate and find them from now on 😊

To be fair that’s what I’ve done the past 2 hunts, it’s just so much easier & less stressful. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

That's exactly what I did this time 

Don't blame you for doing it this time round. 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

To be fair that’s what I’ve done the past 2 hunts, it’s just so much easier & less stressful. 

It is stressful and especially for me when I'm working when they hit down it's hard for me to get off the shop floor and find them. 

Posted
Thanks for letting me know I won something. But, what have I won, other than experience, and when do I get the gift?
Posted
2 hours ago, Marci-X said:

Thanks for letting me know I won something. But, what have I won, other than experience, and when do I get the gift?

Same here

Posted

Thanks, I'm very grateful! Was a really close race at some time. :smiley:
Congratulation for all the other winners and thanks for the game and all the efforts. ;)

I think the payout was already made, so for some of you there should be more Points and you @Chiana should have at least the VIP Months I think. @Sasette1976 has already the upgrade I guess and I got a mail on the German part one day before the announcement. I guess it's a little slower with the process if you don't have the verification? Could be, since you are the only one of us which has none. With the extras from @Magnotix I know from the mail that it takes a little while longer, but we will be notified at some point.

Posted
4 minutes ago, handlungsbedarf said:

Thanks, I'm very grateful! Was a really close race at some time. :smiley:
Congratulation for all the other winners and thanks for the game and all the efforts. ;)

I think the payout was already made, so for some of you there should be more Points and you @Chiana should have at least the VIP Months I think. @Sasette1976 has already the upgrade I guess and I got a mail on the German part one day before the announcement. I guess it's a little slower with the process if you don't have the verification? Could be, since you are the only one of us which has none. With the extras from @Magnotix I know from the mail that it takes a little while longer, but we will be notified at some point.

I don't have anything. 

Posted

Then maybe just ask @Annalou I think she will have some information about it. 

Posted

When is the next hunt? Cant wait for it...