MAGNOTIX Treasure Hunt

Annalou

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Find a member who does not have one and on their profile page it will say give away a Sinful Snow Globe Now. click on that and it will give one of yours away.  

P.s.  they give away random ones, so you will need to check your grid to see which one has been given away.......then you need to go back and collect it again

Lol if anyone knows how to do it you do 

Posted
4 minutes ago, morris159 said:

Lol if anyone knows how to do it you do 

LOL LOL its a bit sad isn't it :grin:

Posted
7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

LOL LOL its a bit sad isn't it :grin:

.....10,000     (slacker)      ;)

Posted
Just now, callipygian said:

.....10,000     (slacker)      ;)

Terrible i know i really slacked off this time  :stuck_out_tongue:

Posted

I just want to say big thanks to our Lara Croft in flesh for her invaluable effort and help with this Treasure Hunt.

Thank you @PixieDust you are a true Fairy Warrior.

I would not make it till end without you. ;)

Posted
10 minutes ago, DanielHoup said:

I just want to say big thanks to our Lara Croft in flesh for her invaluable effort and help with this Treasure Hunt.

Thank you @PixieDust you are a true Fairy Warrior.

I would not make it till end without you. ;)

LOL ..now all I need is the whip......oh hang on I think she has a gun......would rather the whipping tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

But thank you,  you are too kind.......always happy to help anyone who needs it  

Posted

Whips are fun ;) But I agree with the others, you have been incredible Pixie, and I thank you for that 🥰

I'm actually struggling on this last ***y clue. Which is insane as it is relatively simple I think 🤦 I've tried rope bunnies, bondage, rope, extreme bondage etc etc. 

Help!

Posted
32 minutes ago, BigCoolViking said:

27 heeeeeeelp lol

2 minutes ago, Zoelikesjam said:

Whips are fun ;) But I agree with the others, you have been incredible Pixie, and I thank you for that 🥰

I'm actually struggling on this last ***y clue. Which is insane as it is relatively simple I think 🤦 I've tried rope bunnies, bondage, rope, extreme bondage etc etc. 

Help!

Thank you again very kind...... give me a few mins and I'll message you both 

Posted
I'm confused with 27 too...Help please
Posted
1 hour ago, User105 said:

I'm confused with 27 too...Help please

Have sent you a message 

Posted (edited)

i'm stuck with 27, begging for help... :-)

Edited by Fetichiste
BigCoolViking
Posted
Still NOT got ~# 27 Myself yet, searched under Pets and whips etc, no joy
Posted
1 hour ago, Fetichiste said:

i'm stuck with 27, begging for help... :-)

Ive Sent you a message

37 minutes ago, BigCoolViking said:

Still NOT got ~# 27 Myself yet, searched under Pets and whips etc, no joy

Ive already sent you a message.....please double check what I've sent you, as I think you might have either you clues or grid spots out of order.....you are welcome to message me back 

Posted (edited)

Another Treasure Hunt done and dusted………thank you as always to Fetish for running it.

I have to say this time around it was so nice not to pack our passport and venture into lands unknown and that there were no gremlins curtailing us every few days. 

For those of you who still need to catch up on the last few, here are the last of my clues and grid spots.  Going from left to right across the grid page, don’t forget there are also lots of other great clues by other Members throughout the forum thread …….

Clue # 21 -  Grid Spot # 22   - With this kink you like all things foreign including culture 

Clue # 22 -  Grid Spot # 12  -  Say Cheese

Clue # 23 -  Grid Spot # 28  -   How many do you earn daily 

Clue # 24 -  Grid Spot # 21 -   With these tips you will learn to love your first time with this type of sex

Clue # 25 -  Grid Spot # 23 -    Father I have sinned again

Clue # 26 -  Grid Spot # 18 -   Do smart people turn you on, if so this read is for you

Clue # 27 - Grid Spot # 27 -   With this Role you would love to own one

Clue # 28 - Grid Spot # 14 -   This Kink will hold you in place

.………. until next time, that’s all folks Cheers Pixie :grin:

Edited by PixieDust
Posted

Well that's it another treasure hunt over and done with. Thanks to fetish for running it and thank you for it being easier this time lol thank you to everyone who left clues thank you to @PixieDust my partner in crime 😉 and thank you to @Liam52 my Sir I couldn't do it without your help also. Here's to the next one!!!!!

BigCoolViking
Posted
I got them all too thanks to Pixidust, the last 2 were pretty easy I have to say
Posted
1 hour ago, Lilmonster said:

Well that's it another treasure hunt over and done with. Thanks to fetish for running it and thank you for it being easier this time lol thank you to everyone who left clues thank you to @PixieDust my partner in crime 😉 and thank you to @Liam52 my Sir I couldn't do it without your help also. Here's to the next one!!!!!

Thank you my wonderful friend and definitely partner in crime :stuck_out_tongue: its been a hoot as usual......with lots of giggles along the way :monkey_face::monkey_face: :grin: .........I also completely forgot to say thank you to all of the other clue posters, including your beautiful self,  so a big thank you to all and a special thank you to @CaveBear too ........and look forward to doing it all over again but after a big catch-up snooze or two!!! 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Ive Sent you a message

Ive already sent you a message.....please double check what I've sent you, as I think you might have either you clues or grid spots out of order.....you are welcome to message me back 

Merci @PixieDust !!

Edited by Fetichiste
correction
Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you my wonderful friend and definitely partner in crime :stuck_out_tongue: its been a hoot as usual......with lots of giggles along the way :monkey_face::monkey_face: :grin: .........I also completely forgot to say thank you to all of the other clue posters, including your beautiful self,  so a big thank you to all and a special thank you to @CaveBear too ........and look forward to doing it all over again but after a big catch-up snooze or two!!! 

Aw thank you hun, ha yes the monkey!!!! 😂🐵 It's definitely been a hoot as usual!!

Posted
It's nearly 3 pm UK time what will I do no globes to hunt down .
Posted
Ok, I’ve literally just done the whole hunt in the past hour however I’m stuck on #5 can anyone help pleeease