All up to date now.

Thank you @PixieDust and @TeeJay_Pup!

Edited by DanielHoup
Posted
Clue #14 For this insight you only need to look down and follow the star
Posted
clue #14 this is the sites goal For a safe caring community on here
Posted
The site is playing up today it was saying I had 14 now just said I only have 13 had to click on globe again to get it, this is frustrating.com todayšŸ˜ šŸ˜ 
Posted
6 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

The site is playing up today it was saying I had 14 now just said I only have 13 had to click on globe again to get it, this is frustrating.com todayšŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

The site keeps telling me bad gateway. Refresh. .

Posted
1 minute ago, JamesRiley1 said:

The site keeps telling me bad gateway. Refresh. .

Yep same here frustrating when they don't let you know what's going on or what they are doing

Posted
And they try to encourage people to use the site more .. What a joke when it's lucky if half of it works correctly ...
BigCoolViking
Posted
The site is having problems today, clearly.
Posted
For a site that some members pay for it's ridiculous how much it keeps crashing ect
Posted
@Lilmonster Same issue with the four***th globe, same resolution ā€” and that 502 Bad Gateway could sure use a good backhand to its booty. ;)
BigCoolViking
Posted
I fin some of these 'clues' really confusing.
Posted

Been going in circles trying to figure this out. LOL. Ā I have went back and read everything I could find on these.Ā 

Posted

#14 Don't look up to vision this star šŸŒŸ

Posted

I donā€™t know what it means yet but thank you Chiana. Evidently I need all the help I can get.Ā 

Posted
Thanks to Pixie.ā¤ā¤ā¤šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜»šŸ˜»
Posted
33 minutes ago, Benjic0311 said:

I donā€™t know what it means yet but thank you Chiana. Evidently I need all the help I can get.Ā 

Pm'd you

Posted

Okay, number 13 is proving to be a bit elusive.

Posted
1 hour ago, smokerjim said:

Well, I've found number 14 - but I'm still trying to work out which one I've found has been mislaid by the website's brainfart šŸ˜ 

Have sent you a message,Ā  I can help you work out which one your missingĀ