MAGNOTIX Treasure Hunt

Annalou

Posted

clue #20    It is all part of your set up.  Online in this case.

Posted

When the sun goes down you'll find the spiders lair

Posted
53 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Not a scooby for #20 🤷‍♀️

Pm d you

Posted
Found #20 😅- Thanks everyone who PM’d me 😘
Posted
27 minutes ago, NatalieLM84 said:

Stuck on 20 🤯

You have email...lol

Posted
NatallieLM84 you may need to look closer to home for 20.❤
Posted
I've looked in webmail but can't find sighs
Posted
3 minutes ago, Sexy_Vixen said:

I've looked in webmail but can't find sighs

pming you 

Posted (edited)

With only 8 days left of the Treasure Hunt, there is still time to join in and catch up……. Here is my own list of clues with the corresponding Globe grid spots going from left to right across the Treasure Hunt page……there are other great clues listed throughout this forum thread, you can also refer to these for further hints. Cheers Pixie :grin:

Clue # 1 -  Grid Spot # 13  -  With this kink you are into getting your ‘Furry’ on

Clue # 2 -   Grid Spot # 11 -   Wanna save *** on your Kinks this article is a good read 

Clue # 3 -  Grid Spot # 1  -     With Christmas and New Year’s around the corner why not create one of these and invite others

Clue # 4 -  Grid Spot # 16 -  Don’t prey upon each other to find this role 

Clue # 5 -  Grid Spot # 26 -  Have you ever wanted to know about a Pro Domme and what popular things they get upto, this read is sure to be informative 

Clue # 6 -  Grid Spot #  6  -  This Kink you will enjoy if you like Nipple play

Clue # 7 -  Grid Spot #  3  -   With this Role more than one partner is more fun

Clue # 8 -  Grid Spot # 20 -  If you like to relinquish control, do you know what your responsibilities are,  this read might enlighten you 

Clue # 9 - Grid Spot # 15  -   There is no place like home

Clue # 10 -  Grid Spot # 17 -  With this Role you like  to play both sides of the coin 

Clue # 11 -  Grid Spot # 2  -   There is nothing Cross about this Kink type of dress

Clue # 12 -  Grid Spot # 8  -   To get the tick, you will need one of these 

Clue # 13 -  Grid Spot # 9  -    To Find out the news in your neck of the woods you will need to look within and search accordingly

Clue # 14 -  Grid Spot # 4 -     For this insight you only need to look down and follow the star

Clue # 15 -  Grid Spot # 5   -   You don’t need fangs to wear these kink items   

Clue # 16 -  Grid Spot # 25  -  Who's be checking you out !!!

Clue # 17 -  Grid Spot # 24 -   For this role you need to be good at Taming 

Clue # 18 -  Grid Spot # 7   -    With this role you love all aspects of the lifestyle

Clue # 19 -  Grid Spot # 19  -   Like a good flogging this read will tell you how

Clue # 20 -  Grid Spot # 10 -   Got a website to share you might wanna try here

Edited by PixieDust
Posted

Thank you Pixie that's so good of you xx

Posted

So, I've only just seen this is going on(always late to the damn party me!) But I just wanted to enquire with you, can I still collect the older snow globes from previous day's or am I only able to collect on the actual day? Thanks

Posted
43 minutes ago, Zoelikesjam said:

So, I've only just seen this is going on(always late to the damn party me!) But I just wanted to enquire with you, can I still collect the older snow globes from previous day's or am I only able to collect on the actual day? Thanks

Yes you can definitely still join and collect the globes already released.  Clues are listed throughout the forum and I posted a list above of my own clues and the grid spots they relate to.  There is still another 8 days to go before the treasure hunt ends, so still heaps of time to join in and if you get stuck you only need to sing out. 

Posted (edited)

@PixieDust hoping you can help me! 

Which clue do I need to find the snow globe for #7 on the grid?  

Ignore - just noticed you had posted a complete list - THANKS!!! 

Edited by moi03xxx
Addition
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, moi03xxx said:

@PixieDust hoping you can help me! 

Which clue do I need to find the snow globe for #7 on the grid?  

Thanks!!! 

Sent you a message, can you reply to my message as its stuck on push notice and then I can help 

Edited by PixieDust
additional info
Posted
21 hours ago, NatalieLM84 said:

Stuck on 20 🤯

Thanks guys, got it 

Posted
Clue #21 Into something other than your own
Posted (edited)

No clue at all today

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Clue #21 does other people's culture turn you on then this your kink!