MAGNOTIX Treasure Hunt

Annalou

Posted (edited)

cant find #21

Edited by LittleOne
Posted
Being THE MASTER and mega intelligent, I got it. Usual thanks to PIXIE and co..xplain later
Posted
#21 there is no phobia with this fetish
Posted (edited)

Clue 21 might relate to the strange kink of a deep love of the classic TV show,  Xeno, Warrior Princess 

Edited by smokerjim
This half wit mixed up the clue numbers
Posted
Xenos philia... 🇬🇷
BigCoolViking
Posted
The 'clues' are maybe funny but they are not very helpful.
Posted
Has honestly no idea and the clues don't help
Posted
Hopefully this will help..... It's an unusual kink this one!!!!
SparkySparks
Posted
A lot of these clues relate to specific kinks. Is there a place on this site that has a large list of kinks with a page for each one? Trying to be helpful without making it too obvious, hope this helps.
Posted
30 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

A lot of these clues relate to specific kinks. Is there a place on this site that has a large list of kinks with a page for each one? Trying to be helpful without making it too obvious, hope this helps.

There is a list of Kinks & Fetishes........there is also a List of BDSM Roles..........this globe relates to a Kink & Fetish hope that helps 

SparkySparks
Posted
18 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

There is a list of Kinks & Fetishes........there is also a List of BDSM Roles..........this globe relates to a Kink & Fetish hope that helps 

Thanks, but I did figure that out with the earlier ones, almost by accident. Was just trying to find a subtle way to steer people in that direction. 

Thank you for the help though. Pretty sure I know where 21 is but I just haven't gotten around to checking yet. 

You have been a huge help btw, your list of clues helped me get a lot of these so far.

Posted
2 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

Thanks, but I did figure that out with the earlier ones, almost by accident. Was just trying to find a subtle way to steer people in that direction. Thank you for the help though. Pretty sure I know where 21 is but I just haven't gotten around to checking yet. You have been a huge help btw, your list of clues helped me get a lot of these so far.

Happy to help and glad the list helped too :$

Posted

If you know what it is... Try searching for it in the search bar, than trailing through the fetishes list... May be easier.. And quicker 👀 🇬🇷 xenos 🇬🇷 ✈ 🇦🇩🇦🇪🇦🇫🇦🇬🇦🇮🇦🇱🇦🇲🇦🇴🇦🇷🇦🇸🇦🇹🇦🇺

SparkySparks
Posted
If a search bar is available to free members, I can't seem to find it. Thank you for the tip though, I'll try that if I end up finding it.
SparkySparks
Posted
Found it! Sorry about that, apparently on moble it is in your menu to the top right.
Posted
4 hours ago, ThinGuy said:

🛴🛩✈✈✈✈

:clapping::clapping:

Posted
10 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Totally flummoxed on #21 😳

Sent you a message Hun 💜😘

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #21 does other people's culture turn you on then this your kink!

In looking stuff up, I noticed that: "Voyuerism" on the "Voyeurism & Exhibitionism" page is typoed.  (But, no  that is not #21. #21 is a bit more "unusual")

Edited by nerdfriend