Honest communication

Wo****

Posted

Well those of us who know her wish her nothing but the best... xxx😀

Posted

Hear, hear, Fredddy!   I'm sad that Bounty feels she has to get out for a time because of one troublemaker - and yes, I've seen what's been going up on threads from this person.  I thought the actions of that troublemaker would have been classed as cyber stalking and this would be over to the moderators for action...?

Posted
On 12/27/2019 at 7:52 AM, LazyPirate said:

Bounty just wants me to let anyone who has been messaging her on here that she’s taking a few days out, as with a few things that have happened in terms of accusations from others and what-have-you, she is taking a bit of a break but she will be back next week

Hi, LazyPirate: Bounty PM-ed and asked me to send her a message via you, but because we haven't got a pic up yet, we can't PM you. So I've sent her a line or three, could you let her know?   Thanx.  XXX

Posted
11 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

Hi, LazyPirate: Bounty PM-ed and asked me to send her a message via you, but because we haven't got a pic up yet, we can't PM you. So I've sent her a line or three, could you let her know?   Thanx.  XXX

Sure, I just have done so.

Posted

@LazyPirate Where do I start? 

Right here, right now, I am so glad I am part of your life

@Vandalslut I love you, you and Vandal, you have something special..  and you "get it"

@phoenyx I way to sit around an open fire with you

@eyemblacksheep you are a star

@Fredddy Three d's 😆

Because you're special, at least to me

@DanteReign It's an honour to say you're my friend

@Aranhis Community and love

Guys, I love you all x

Posted

Much love back at you ❀ I'm off to bed now... take care, and here's to new beginnings! đŸ„‚

Posted

Bounty,  your comments are reciprocated. Welcome back. You changed my life. So you are special to me. Happy new year and let’s hope it’s a good one for us all!

Posted

Cheers, Bounty and LazyPirate.  What's life for if not to hold our hands out to someone who needs a bit of help?  People have done it plenty of times for us. We got your PM that there's been a satisfactory resolution. So let's all of us dive in 2020 - live it up, rave it up and try not to f*** it up.  Happy New Year to us all - and maybe we will all get around that fire together one day.  It's an infinite Universe and anything can happen. ;) And it usually does.  Blessings to all. :sparkler::fireworks::tada:

Posted

cheers for the mention - happy new year all

Posted
2 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Raises glass

Don't stop at one glass!

Posted
5 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

I was thinking more a barrel...

Pity we can't 'double like' !

Posted

I'm sitting here, in the sun, after a recent play session with Pirate. All the little wheel marks and scratches are itchy, my bruises are making a statement and i'm just pondering..

I'm finally getting where i want to be. I left a nearly 25 year long abusive, controlling relationship. I'm in a LDR with the man i want to spend the rest of my life with, who allows me the freedom to explore and have some fun while we're apart.

All my life my relationships have been isolated. I had very, very few relationships other than with my ex, so all this is new to me. Right now a poly relationship is what i need. I'm figuring the whole poly thing out still and meeting, and playing with fredddy (3 d's!! Lol) really helped me get a frsh perspective on a lot of things. 

Part of my issue was/is that i only really see Pirate so he's my main focus. Once i start seeing other people (and maybe have other playmates) it'll be less of an issue. The whole who he plays with and how, i guess there's some conflict there with one potential playmate he may have as they'll be doing something that's a hard limit for me but different games/dynamics with different people and he really hasn't/doesn't/wouldn't push it. So he enjoys something i don't with someone else. He enjoys it, she enjoys it - i don't have to. I love that Pirate picked up on it being a potential trigger and cared... He still let me know what was happening but spared me the details. We've talked about it just enough that i can handle it but not enough to trigger anything.

I'm gonna carry on exploring stuff with Pirate.. and omg! The club! I absolutely adore it. The enviroment, the people, just being part of that scene for a while, and of course playing. I love our sessions there. The fact that he gets to talk about and demonstrate kink stuff and impact play and i'm part of that! I love our whippings. It's something we explored and learnt about together and now he's really, really good at it 😍

Planning on hooking up (probably quite literally) with fredddy again soon too. There is a connection there and an interesting dynamic.

I love you both to pieces 😚

Posted

Well thanks for that, Bounty. I’ve previously waxed lyrical about our first meet and where you took me, so I won’t bore everyone with more superlatives and hyperbole. I’m delighted to be a part of your healing. Keep growing? Keep hess as long, keep getting better and eventually, you just might end up pretty much exactly where you need to be in life. In the meantime I’m happy to keep giving you a lift along that path.

If I’m going to be lifting you again soon, I’d better dig out and dust off the hooks, straps, chains and shackles...

Posted

Keep Hess as long? Keep healing!

Posted
11 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

Well thanks for that, Bounty. I’ve previously waxed lyrical about our first meet and where you took me, so I won’t bore everyone with more superlatives and hyperbole. I’m delighted to be a part of your healing. Keep growing? Keep hess as long, keep getting better and eventually, you just might end up pretty much exactly where you need to be in life. In the meantime I’m happy to keep giving you a lift along that path.

If I’m going to be lifting you again soon, I’d better dig out and dust off the hooks, straps, chains and shackles...

Don't forget the power tools!

Posted

Ah yes, the ubiquitous cordless drill! And what about the multi-tool? This relatively new addition to builders’ and engineers’ tool boxes vibrates like a vibey thing on a vibey day in Vibesville! A lot of fun awaits us yet, still to be discovered... 🙂

Posted

Have tried to 'like' all of the above, but the tech-side is having a terminal wally AGAIN, so I'll just have to say, terrific!  And whew, how x-rated are you two! Multi-tools, power tools, .drills, vibrating tool boxes - having hot flushes here...:clapping::flushed: