Eating scat

TAEvans

Posted

I’m curious if anyone eats their own poop and if you’ve enjoyed it and if you’ve had any bad reactions?

Posted

Hi TAEvans, if you want to find out more about scat and meet people who share the scat fetish, go to our scat fetish section where you can also meet kinksters like you who can offer advice. Hope that helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Can't beat eating love the taste and love it all over my face

• 1 month later...
Posted

am same  I like Ladys piss and scat feed full load in my mouth am like eat all also like Lady shit paisted in my face  very like her shit paisted her foot and liping very testy

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Im super curious,  what is it that turns on the most ... im personally not into playing, eating , smearing... it . But have a friend who adors scat - eating , sucking shit of the dick , licking of the floor. Does it need some personal individual traits or anyone can develop a palet for scat ? When and how did it all start for you guys? 

Ballbustsimon
Posted

I’ve never eaten my own, but over the last 20 years I would say that on average 3-4 times a year I’m lucky enough to have had women (mainly open minded kinky friends) to either piss and shit in to mouth directly, pee in to mouth and poo on to plate or pee in cup and poo on plate for me to eat and drink.
I honestly love eating women’s shit

• 2 months later...
Posted
July 4, Deleted profile said:

Im super curious,  what is it that turns on the most ... im personally not into playing, eating , smearing... it . But have a friend who adors scat - eating , sucking shit of the dick , licking of the floor. Does it need some personal individual traits or anyone can develop a palet for scat ? When and how did it all start for you guys? 

I love the smell most, then taste. Even if it taste bad I can swallow np if it's from a hot girl or shemale. It's like the most personal aspect of a person so that's also a turn on

Posted
July 7, Ballbustsimon said:

I’ve never eaten my own, but over the last 20 years I would say that on average 3-4 times a year I’m lucky enough to have had women (mainly open minded kinky friends) to either piss and shit in to mouth directly, pee in to mouth and poo on to plate or pee in cup and poo on plate for me to eat and drink.
I honestly love eating women’s shit

That's awesome I've been trying for yrs no luck. Please tell me how you find those girls, and that often for u lucky bastard lol

Posted

Ive been into eating shit and smearing it for many many years. I will eat my own or from other men and women. I get a high every time I swallow.

I find it is very addictive 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

When first invited to this many yrs ago was quite shocked and revolted, but am now a great enthusiast. Just as well as current Domme does not take NO for an answer and she must of course be obeyed. Honestly though I really do enjoy it now, it's a regular weekend pleasure. But it's all in the preparation. 

Source can be mine or hers. Firstly I am an Adult Baby. I use diapers and rubber pants to collect. This can gather 36 to 40 hours worth. Some suggestions for you to try. This gets you over the initial apprehensions, just as I had first. 

The defecant does not have to be eaten raw,  though most do. Try these.

If it's firm and solid, pat carefully into small shapes, bake 20mins or so and eat as a biscuit. Nice sweet taste with coffee surprisingly. If softer merge into the gravy for a casserole , stew or similar sauce. It's completely undetectable like this. If seriously runny add to meat based or veggie soup. If taken neat can taste bit bland but I find it very pleasant like this. Never had any  bad effects. 

Good Luck everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/18/2021 at 5:54 AM, HornyForU said:

That's awesome I've been trying for yrs no luck. Please tell me how you find those girls, and that often for u lucky bastard lol

My wife lets me be her toilet paper every day, but it's not that messy.  She is trying to figure out how to make it more messy for me.  It's such a turn on.

Posted

Ive never eaten yet but think about it everyday I want to find a woman to feed me .

homosapien1223
Posted

Always been fascinated by eating my own shit. I dont eat a lot just little pieces. Then lick the rest. Its such a turnon the first time manage to swallow a piece without gagging after that its easy for the most part. Fairly tasteless most the time with little pieces as well which brings me to my question lol. 

Does anyone here who eats shit have a go to diet they use to get a particularly solid turd & bland and smell free enough  to consume more than just little pieces. I want to eat a whole shit but cant quite do it yet.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have the same question - I'm trying to work out how I can get really solid turds. I can do quite bigs ones by stretching my ass out and holding on for a couple of days but they are not always that solid, I prefer a big solid one I can put in my mouth.

• 3 months later...
CrossdressingToilet
Posted

I'm craving some good poo right now.

Posted

we are totally addicted to scat eating we love every textures and colors we can eating scat in big quantity

without any problem we are both toilet pigs

Posted

I love eating ladies scat and licking her ass clean. I also love to drink pee too

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’ve been into shit  in high school a guy on the football team and i compared our  logs.  We then fingering our holes to feel the turds. Then he and I went camping and we shit on Each other.  And we ate each other’s. We also fuvkeed 5 times a day shitty.  I met him behind school and he fed me for all or high school.  We had our butts full of cum and we fartEd in class. And I also shit my pants.   I sat in it all day and at soccer practice he and I fucked in a closet he saw my ass shitty and ate it and fuckeed me so hard he came and shit on the fooor and a coach came in. Seeing my buddy pull his cock out all shitty. We begged him not to tell. He excused my friend and locked rhe door.  Made me eat his shit then fuck him.  His shit was my lunch. Saw him recently and I said. I’m hungry and need to cum. We went to his truck. And pulled off this road and as he shit a huge log a guy said what are you doing.  We are going to fuck.  Want to watch.  He did and after a  stomach full I walked back farting the dude ran up and said I need ro shit. He got naked and his cock was so Hard.  We walked into the forest I got naked and licked his hole he pushed and a 6 ich shit out. He said Lay over there I opened my legs and farted he fucked me for Ana hour.   Some hikers watched  as we got so into it.  I said put some shit in my mouth.  As I chews. The hikers got closer and pulled there dicks out.  Said can we shit on his belly Wes said yes and I want you cocks. I farted and this guy started to cum. Pulled out and covered my chest in cum. The other two shit in my mouth and came in my mouth 

• 1 year later...
Posted
23 hours ago, u-658b4b039adf6 said:

Is anyone here in London, UK ?

Not London but in Basingstoke, so not far

Prospero1
Posted

have started regularly eating my own shit  , have licked a few dirty arses liked to try full on