Scat fetish

Micky-9220

Posted

I have a scat and farting fetish, my partner accepts this and im wondering if anyone has the same and could share their experience, the problem we are finding is i get anxiety when he goes to the toilet and im not there watching him go or being involved with his bowel movements

Posted

Im on here for support not be made to feel worse  

Posted

I am starting to have a scat fetish and looking for like minded people to share stories and advise;-)

Posted
I have the same and have experienced this.
Posted
Same. My girl lets me play with her scat and pee.
Posted
On 12/16/2019 at 10:37 AM, Micky-9220 said:

I have a scat and farting fetish, my partner accepts this and im wondering if anyone has the same and could share their experience, the problem we are finding is i get anxiety when he goes to the toilet and im not there watching him go or being involved with his bowel movements

I would love to find a partner like you I love farting and scat sex!

Posted

I have a big passion for scat. I love seeing others shit, eat and smear. I love eating and smearing, love the taste. Have been with two others that have shit on my face and in my mouth I get that excited by it I end up eating some. I love a nice big solid one I can suck like a cock and take a bite out of then smear all over me, love showing my pics off me having filthy fun. Anyone else enjoy it as much as me?

Posted

I have a big fetish for scat. I love eating, smearing. I'm divorced the wife left me when she found out I'd been playing with my shit she said it's weird. It's not it's perfectly normal just some like it more than others. I've met two others that have squatted over me and shit in my mouth, have not eaten all of there's but some. I prefer eating mine and filming it for others to see, love showing off. I also love smearing around the toilet bowl and getting my head in and licking it clean. I also love to shit myself in tights love the mess. When I've been shit on I love it in my bed, love having to sleep in the mess and love wetting the bed. Once before I met a guy we use to both wear nappys and shit in them then swap and getting messy but he left he had enough of my passion for eating sadly. But always looking for others in South uk

Posted

That is so hot! I had one girl shit on me all warm and creamy as she ordered me to smear all over my cock and masturbate until I came! Shot a huge load then, she cleaned me off and kissed me so I could taste my cum with her poop! Love to see your pics and vids

Posted

My step *** and I love scat play ,

her massive tits going from white to brown as I release a load and smear and lick her .,

then into her full arse and coat my cock ready for cleaning via her mouth 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love kissing with poo...love girls shit