Knife Play - Have you tried it?

Posted

I've just read Cameryn's really interesting article on Knife play and I must admit it got me curious! I didn't think I had any interest in it, until now! 

Has anyone tried it? Anyone up for it? What about knife play turns you on? 

Posted

interesting article, I didn't realise knife play didn't involve cutting or piercing the skin, so thank you for sharing that! 
Sounds really hot, that level of *** is totally intoxicating. 
Blades are beautiful, definitely makes me a little weak at the knees :hearts_around:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Actually i never thought of knife play but i had dreams of sword duels over a girl while she watches her man  and me slashing each others bodies on a deserted island

Posted
On 10/20/2017 at 9:13 AM, scarllett said:

interesting article, I didn't realise knife play didn't involve cutting or piercing the skin, so thank you for sharing that! 
Blades are beautiful, definitely makes me a little weak at the knees :hearts_around:

Omg, knife play is so sexy!! Absolutely love it

Posted
On 10/20/2017 at 5:13 PM, scarllett said:

I was the same, until I read the article. Now I know the difference between knife play and *** play :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It’s generally one of the biggest misconceptions about knife play that there is cutting involved. Certainly there is that danger, but you can mitigate against it. 

I’ve been enjoying knife play for a long time and to reference an earlier post in this thread, for me it started as sword play, as I have that training. These days I much prefer a different edge.

I shave using straight (cutthroat) razors, and have specific razors for play that are kept blunt. You couldn’t cut yourself with them, but they do provide a psychological reaction to play in the same way, and are sensually very effective. 

Posted
29 minutes ago, SadicoSangre said:

It’s generally one of the biggest misconceptions about knife play that there is cutting involved. Certainly there is that danger, but you can mitigate against it. 

I’ve been enjoying knife play for a long time and to reference an earlier post in this thread, for me it started as sword play, as I have that training. These days I much prefer a different edge.

I shave using straight (cutthroat) razors, and have specific razors for play that are kept blunt. You couldn’t cut yourself with them, but they do provide a psychological reaction to play in the same way, and are sensually very effective. 

The Psychological side of fetish/BDSM/Kink is fascinating isn't it?

Posted

It truly is, it’s that element that elevates an experience from being ‘good’ to being ‘mind blowing’ imho 

Posted
12 hours ago, SadicoSangre said:

It truly is, it’s that element that elevates an experience from being ‘good’ to being ‘mind blowing’ imho 

Agreed 100% 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would like someone to hold a blade against my erection and tell me they want to cut it off

• 9 months later...
Posted

I enjoy a lot of things but there is something about knife play that excites me so much, just the feeling of a blade (sharp or blunt) run across my skin. putting utter trust in my partner. the cold metal sends shivers round my body especially if a blade is used to sc*** wax of my skin. I also find the idea of switching interesting. showing or being shown a razor sharp knife then being blindfolded, then switching the blade for something like a butter knife or a credit card and running the completely blunt object over the skin. the person blindfolded has no idea that you are not using the sharp knife sending a rush , thrill sense of *** and excitement through them. dipping the "blade" in warm water  then running the object over the skin creates a realistic feeling of being cut with out actually cutting.

Posted (edited)

I played and included in sessions two big knives. One red and black one. 

At first is very very scary then still is lol! 

I blindfolded the sub and run the knives all over her body, even threaten to cut nipples or labia! 

Obviously need to say I use the flat side of the knives!! I am not that psychopath 😜

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

Are knives play and scissors play the same as I am into scissors play .. ?

• 1 year later...
Posted

Yes I have tried it and it is very exciting! Both me and my partner at the time took turns playing with the knife. 

Posted

Have played just a little bit. Did get a couple of very small cuts but nothing serious. It’s definitely exhilarating! 

My dom and I are planning to try it again today. She’s going to tie my hands together this time so I am really ***. I’m already afraid, and excited 😊 

Posted
On 8/24/2022 at 6:32 AM, Dontflinch said:

Have played just a little bit. Did get a couple of very small cuts but nothing serious. It’s definitely exhilarating! 

My dom and I are planning to try it again today. She’s going to tie my hands together this time so I am really ***. I’m already afraid, and excited 😊 

Yeah so.. really fun. She threatened me and gave me little cuts for a while, then I sucked on the knife like it was a dick. That was fun. Then she put my face in the bathtub full of water with the knife on the back of my head so I couldn’t struggle to breath until she wanted me to. Still feel high the next morning. Life is goooooooood

Posted (edited)

I have, i love it..the tracing of your skin is so sensitive it makes my skin quiver. Not knowing will it leave light scratches, will it cut me or just tickle me. The *** if they then suddenly spin me around and wrap their arm around my neck and place a blade at my jugular, that if I make any sudden movement I could be cut. In that moment your completely under their control and have to do what they allow you to do! That's a closeness to someone you can't buy.

Edited by South1
Posted

Hi, this is my first post here as I just joined 😊  Knives are my number one fetish and have always been. Used for cutting up clothes, buttons, then feeling a cold blade running down your bare skin, or pressed to your neck while they whisper threats into your ear, there is nothing like it. My work crush gifted me a very expensive japanese chef knife for my bday not knowing how much they turn me on haha. I would be willing to experiment further with them but so far all my previous partners have been wimps!!! 

So nice to get to meet alike minds!

Posted
I haven’t tried by I’m really interested in doing so I would love make little cute just *** makes my aderenline rush . Sorta role play I’ve been talking my sub about . But it’s such a nice feeling gives me little more control if that makes sense ?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Bondage and knifeplay together are one of my favorite things.  Scary, exciting, there's a feeling of vulnerability and such a buzz of energy.  Pretty sharp things in delicate places, teasing, sliding across flesh with the constant threat of *** if i wiggle too much, trying hard to keep still and be a good girl but it's very very challenging.  Delicious. 

Cutting***yWhore
Posted

I started with knife play as an introduction with my master. It was an excellent way to guide me into Piquerism

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I’m into knife play with other guys. Safe fake ones or adrenaline pumping real ones