Knife Play - Have you tried it?

Posted

The presence of a real knife in the hand of a trusted person roleplaying  and teasing it against you does get the adrenaline pumping.

I also like to roleplay a knife fight with fake knives during erotic wrestling which gives the encounter an extra edge….lol

Posted
I REALLY enjoy knives. Even if it's a realistic fake one, and I don't know, it's amazing.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have not, but I would like to. I have never met a partner that was willing or that I trusted 

Posted

Never tried it but can imagine it adds a lot to a cnc scene and definitely would heighten the *** aspect deliciously.

Obviously trust is huge as is knowing the person wielding the knife is safe and not accident prone. 

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if my D type wanted to play that game as he's completely stable, it would however have been a limit for a newly formed dynamic though.

• 3 months later...
Posted

It is probably my biggest fetish, and there is never any cutting involved. As I like cnc it is awesome as a prop, just resting on your throat while you get ***d to do things, and the feeling of delicate lingerie being slowly cut and ripped with it is undescribable. A cold blade running down your skin is the sexiest thing I can think about. In expert hands the handle can also be used in other ways. 

The idea that someone could potentially slit your throat if they wanted to, but choose not to is the biggest turn on in the world. I love knives to the extent that a guy not willing to indulge in some degree of blade play is an actual dealbreaker for me.