What Does It Say Above Your Dungeon Door?

Phoenyx

Posted

If you have your own dungeon room, or are dreaming of one, what slogan would like to have on or above your door?  By far, the most popular seems to be the almost-cliche, "Abandon all hope, Ye who enter here!"  Personally, I would prefer something move along the lines of this short, You Tube, video clip.  But then, this is just me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc9p0Nf7ucY

Posted
One line my Lord said to me that has never left my brain. 'You always have the choice to say no, but should have the will to say yes.'
Posted
Beware, The wolf at your door 🐺😍
Posted

In my experience, life is always better when you say yes. It’s the more proactive, positive, enthusiastic, and generally better accepted response. I love saying yes.  my life is richer because I often say yes. Here’s an example:

A few years ago, a couple in a car, looking lost advised me after I asked them, that they were looking to get the ferry over to the island of Mull. I explained that they had missed the last ferry. They asked if there was anywhere to stay. I advised in the negative but said that they were welcome to stay with us. That evening, we fed them, enjoyed fantastic conversation and accommodated them for the evening.

The following day, they had breakfast with us and went on their way. We exchanged contact details but no *** changed hands. We felt that we had been genuinely hospitable to strangers in need at the time.

Since then, at their expense, we have stayed in Paris for three nights, in Frankfurt for two nights and in Berlin for 12 nights, all because we offered the hand of friendship to them at the time they needed it.

Saying yes, instead of no, can have its benefits. Think about it.

Posted
i often whisper to my playmates, just before I restrain them, 'I'm going to hurt you, but not harm you'. Never thought of it as a sign for the dungeon and playspaces but now you've got me thinking.
Posted

For those who may not have been able to play the video, it is from the very first episode of "Futurama".  Leela is telling Fry:

"At least, here, you'll be treated with dignity.  Now, strip naked, and get on the Probulator!"

Posted (edited)

Abandon the peril for abadon is here fore pleasure...

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
I've often thought if I had a playroom the entrance would be hidden, and any entering would be blindfolded so they didn't know, inside would be quite simple, a single ceiling light, and floors walls and ceiling lined with mirrors, so any act performed could be seen by the playmate
Posted

“Leave your clothes and fantasy at the entrance, as You will loose them up”. 

Posted
“You can check out any time you like — but you can never leave.”
  • 2 weeks later...