Medical Latex Glove Fetish Paired with Femdom

Shameless763

Shameless763
Posted

My domme loves to indulge my medical latex gloves fetish while playing out scenes. I actually think she prefers touching my cock with them and always wears them when performing any anal sex. It is such a strong trigger that instantly gets me into sub space when she snaps on a pair. My question for the community would be: does anyone share this latex glove fetish? Also, my domme is always looking for punishments and ideas that play into my fetish so we would love to hear any ideas/scenes involving gloves from the community.

Posted

Latex medical gloves are very good hygiene practice - ideally ladies giving anal probably should wear latex gloves - and it can be good practice when touching the cock

of course... if this is also your fetish - win/win

Posted

Hey, thanks for sharing about your fetish! You will be pleased to know that lots of kinksters share the latex glove fetish! I'm sure lots of people on the site can give you some tips and recommendations. Also, you might be interested in reading our article all about glove fetishism. Happy gloving! 

Posted
No ideas for punishment involving latex gloves sorry but a Dom/Domme wearing latex gloves is one of my main fetish’s. I love everything about them but I also love the impersonal barrier that they cause.
Posted

Latex gloves for me are an essential. Yes there are hygiene implications but to me a latex gloves hand is so sexy!

For me a punishment would be to withdraw that stimulus. The sub earning the pleasure of the gloved hand experience.

• 4 years later...
Sting-ATL
Posted

My pleasure sub or pillow princess loves me to finger her with latex or non-latex gloves. She is an RN and snaps me pictures with her creamy cum covered gloves.

This site will not let me post pictures here that I take in my dungeon. Can I attach a link from another fetish site with my hand in a non-latex glove where I just pumped her clit and inner labia and holding her cute puffy pussy in my gloved hand?