New ideas on branding

Potentialuser12345

Potentialuser12345
Posted

Hello everyone. I’m new here and wanted some new ideas on how to “brand” my gf at raves/music festivals (it can be on the extreme side because everyone let’s out their wild side at those places but no permanent stuff). Also how can I brand her on a day to day basis. By “branding” I mean a way for her and other people to see that she belongs to someone. Thank you for your help everyone. 

Posted
Well as branding is usually a permanent thing no, the only way really is a temporary tattoo, or body ***t (think face ***t, same principle), also proper branding should only be done in a safe hygienic environment, and by someone experinced
Posted
Branding is tricky but I understand the attraction. Options are to use a temporary tattoo, henna tattoo or something like that. You can choose the design or include your name. I've seen some that say "Property of [Your Name]". Aside from that, many of us use jewellery or collars to show that we are owned. A leather collar can be simple or elaborate and can also have words inscribed on it.
Posted
As mentioned above, I would go with a leather collar or piece of jewellery, have it inscribed with meaningful words. A simple object, which lets your gf and everyone know, she belongs only to you.
Posted

And of course the important thing is how does your gf feel about this??

Posted
You can get beautiful discrete day collars that only people aware of collars would recognise the significance of. These are perfect for a constant reminder of ownership and the bond you share during day to day life. Also a leather collar for when you are out together and want to be more obvious.