Scat and pee play

down4whatever32

down4whatever32
Posted

My life would be complete if i found a woman to agree to scat and pee play, me being the receiver. How would i even go about finding someone for this fantasy?

Posted

I think if you're particularly interested in going through a fantasy - my recommendation would just be to find someone to pay (which I know can be difficult because of advertising restrictions in the US and that also - someone who is professional doesn't necessarily offer it anyway)

because getting involved in communities either online (like this one) or locally (munches/events) can be a good way to meet people and see what they're into.... it can fall apart if people think you're more interested in the fetish/fantasy than them

which, I can appreciate can be a difficult balance to get across if you have a particularly fantasy you want to fulfil 

Posted
You are doing it! Just letting people know that is what you are interested in is a start. I disagree with eyeymblacksheep you don't need to pay, I mean you can if you want to, but watersports is not an uncommon fettish but scat play is more of a niche thing (with laws against advertising it particularly in the US). We are all a bit weird on here and other sites, it is just a case of talking to people and finding someone with your weird. Meeting people in real life helps rather than just online as there are so many fantasists! Good luck with your search.
down4whatever32
Posted

thank you both! where would be a good place to find people with the same fetishes? it has been insanely difficult and have had no luck! i want the other person to enjoy it also u know?

Posted

finding people with *the same* fetishes is always a challenge - but it's always worth checking out local munches and events (google findamunch) - remember of courses munches aren't single bars or hook up joints but means to make friends, especially in and around your local area.