Cuckold

rabbit786

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like the idea of being used for my partner's pleasure. It also opens you up to new sexual practices, from oral on demand, to pegging, to bisexuality.

Posted

my interest is to one day be a bull in someone's cuckold situation

• 1 month later...
Posted

i like almost everything about it. i'm not on about the cuckolds who don't know they are being cuckolded, i'm into where it's consensual within the relationship.

from having sex with someone other than your partner (and your partner enjoying that, maybe even preparing you for it),  to having 2 guys at once (one submissive and one not so), or only having one guy but being able to tell your partner about it later and you both get off on that and get to share something most couples would never be able to share, i think it brings a high level of intimacy and trust into a relationship.

• 9 months later...
Posted

I love the idea of a boyfriend watching me cheating on him.Obviously it would have to be consensual and after the bull had finished with me my lover could use me as he wished.The thought of a guy eating another mans cum as he rims me or ploughing me bareback after the bull has cum inside me would be a huge turn on.I 💘 group sex.Having sex while my man is ***d to watch then clean up afterwards would be a real pleasure.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Yes, I want this. I like the honesty and the acceptance. I want my girlfriend to admit that I am not the best at sex, and she can to better. I want to watch another please her like I cannot and have her tease me about it. This would make me want her more.

but although it seems like a good situation for a lady to be in it is so hard to find. Women seem to want the alpha stud in bed who is loving and attentive and successful good looking with a good personality. Nobody these days realizes that to get what you want you have to compromise or sacrifice. But I do think that a cuckolding relationship is a way for a woman to have it all.

Posted

I wanted to be with someone who enjoyed being sexual with me and with other men. I did wanna put him in chastity and  take him out ocassionally. And yes i would prefer a successful guy, looks don't really matter too much though but i definitely wanted affection and to be spoilt/pampered.

Posted

Its a lifestyle that suits some but not all

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I need this.Im gay and love watching guys have sex so watching my man having sex with other men would be a pleasure.Being tied up and gagged would add to the pleasure,my face held close to a subs hole as my Dominant buggers him then ***d to lick both the subs anus and my mans cock,then lick the seed from the subs hole as it leaks from it.I love watersports and let both of them urinate in my mouth before my Owner pushes his cock in my mouth and orders me to suck both cocks.Definitely love to be the cuckold.xx