MistressLagertha

For Bi women and Lesbians

Posted

It is near impossible to find - from my perspective as a Domme - submissive women who want a Dominant woman. 

Are others having similar issues? It would also be interesting to hear from the opposite end, are the submissive women who would like a Dominant female experiencing the same?

The floor is yours for discussion. 

Posted
I think many D/S are looking for a LTR & the majority seem to either be straight or looking to bring in a 3rd wheel at a later date as a kink factor into an already established relationship. Personally I have only been approached by Males (who are deterred when I state I’m not looking for a ltr) or by Couples whilst I’ve been a sub. During my time as a Dom I was approached by all sexes. I guess it also depends how far along into their bdsm path they are on what they are open to explore maybe?! For me as a Sub I will always class myself as ‘in training’ as there is always something or someone new to experience
Posted

I'm new to all of this so forgive me if my terms arent correct.

I want to find a Switch for an LTR. I had a short relationship first time kink relationship with a Dom who wanted to experiment with switching. We both loved it but long distance killed the relationship.

She said that type of relationship is hard to find. Is this true?

I just want to find a life partner who is the ONLY person I'd submit to. Then throw her down and let my beast out.