Posting a video....?

Posted

What is allowed...I would like to post a video in the near future of me locked up in the items I have spent months making and struggling whilst I am waiting for the ice locks to melt to release me..I do not want to get warning etc...so can any moderator advise...I am hoping that I can submit a video that can be checked whether it is Ok..to be posted..before I actually post it...hope that makes sense..Cassie...it will not be for a few months...

Posted

Hi, videos uploaded to your profile are fine, but there's no linking to videos in the forum at all.  I hope that answers the question :) 

Posted
Ice Locks!? Now there's something to look into...
Posted

Ice Locks...came across them in Germany a long time ago...wanted to buy ..but at that time no matter how much I wanted to buy them...over £200 for one was just something I could not afford.....I am talking about 20 years ago...You can now find them on a few websites...but I think still cost between £80.00 to £120 for one..I had a bit of luck on a scratch card....bought 5 small and 5 large...They are foolproof...Two heavy metal tubes...one smaller than the other...a welded D ring at the end of each tube.....fill the larger tube with water..insert the smaller tube into the main one filled with water ..let the excess water escape...freezer...what you end up with is an ice lock....only way to escape is to wait for the ice in the tube to melt..!..How long it takes for the ice to melt..depends on how warm the room is...whether you use the neoprene sleeve that you can slide over the main tube etc...So far..after experimenting with release times etc...Not locking myself up.....I can quite accurately arrange things so that when the time comes...I could release myself ..give or take within 15 minutes of how long I estimated the water in the tubes to melt..!..It is perfect...If you have a Sub..or a wiling partner...you can lock he or she into whatever position etc...go out for the evening to enjoy yourself...knowing that ..well you know...use your imagination..Cassie

Posted

Hahaha. Well thank yoindont this Cassie. 

Yes I do have a Sub but whether she's willing or not remains to be seen 😉

Posted

Hi..Good luck..may I suggest a cheaper alternative...came to me last night...hang the ice lock from the ceiling with the keys ..it may sound obvious ,,but make sure she cannot reach the lock...Solves the problem of having to buy so many ice locks...I wish I had thought of that before I bought mine..!..Anyway..have fun..By the way...what is yoindont in your last post..Cassie

Posted
Yoindont was supposed to say Well thank you for this... Just my fat thumbs. This gave me a cheaper idea actually.... Lock her up with a normal padlock then freeze the key in an ice cube and put it in her hand. When she melts the Ice, she can use the key to unlock herself 😂
Posted

Hi..make sure it is a really big ice cube...Cassie..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

do it, most things are fine so long as it isnt illegal or pure mental