Macrophilia or microphilia?

Posted

Heya ! I've noticed something that is not found on the site. Macrophilia  the fetish to be big or grow big in height and size like a giant. These people are mostly Doms and love having small people to play with in the most cases feet .Also there are people who love to be shrunk down to size called microphilia which I am. People with microphilia usually like being dominated by their God giants or giantess with feet or another common thing is being eaten which I'm not into .

I wonder if there is anyone into these size difference, microphilia or other size play on the site cos I've realised it's kinda rare .

Bellissimo1
Posted
Not my scene but...hey...all fetish are good fetish
Posted

Yes I'm a giantess fan 😉 I like microphilia.

Posted

Yep, my microphilia is pretty much the same as you, being shrunk and used, maybe rarely comes up because not very much we can do with it, but thanks for bringing it up, would be cool to have a "munch" event for it

• 11 months later...
Posted

This site really needs to word this fetish option on the list as "Macrophilia/Microphilia", while also giving a brief description on the micro aspect of it. A giant lady wrecking towns isn't at all how I envision this fantasy. They go together, yet two totally different things...

• 2 months later...
Posted

I agree equinox. There is a different perspective between Microphilia  and Macrophilia that needs to be acknowledged. Even size differences can play a large role in how someone indulges this fantasy, from amazons twice as tall as you to goddesses or gods of unfathomable size.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Total giantess fan.  Into microphilia. Being shrunk down to toy sized near a lady is the most incredible thought i could envision. Hope for more on here related to that.

• 3 years later...
BuddahsPlayground
Posted

I love giantess and shrinking both!!

• 6 months later...
Posted
My first kink was to be shrunk down to toy sized after seeing the movie “Attack of the 50’ Woman” when I was young. That’s when I discovered what it meant to be horny.