Essex foot lovers & worshippers!

WatchMe88

Posted

So I'm interested to find out how many other foot obsessed lovers and worshippers are in essex! All forms of foot related fetishes are welcome female or male!! Would love to share some expirences and stories!!! :highheels::lick::bite:

Posted

So whats your personal preference! Not Gunna lie myself I'm completely obsessed with everything wiether that be male or female, toes or soles, sweaty or clean, socks or stockings or high heels! I've got so many different experiences to share I just wanna find people local to talk to about them lmao!! 

Posted

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with feet but i do enjoy tickling them even better if shes wearing nylon, also filling high heels with cum

WatchMe88
Posted

Trust me once you've found the right pair of feet you will become obsessed without you even knowing it! Over the years I've tried almost every form of kink related to feet regardless of the gender! It only makes your love for them stronger trust me!! I just wanna share experiences and compare but no one seems brave enough atm! Xx