Ignore list

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, wanttodominate said:

Well I can understand the blocking in that case

Unfortunately that's the norm, and I'm Domme, how much worse it must be for a submissive I dread to think..a dozen messages a day in that ilk would have most reaching for a block or ignore button. 

but as for talking out my arse???

With all due respect, u don’t know me, will never know me so how can u judge??

Let me clarify that, after reading your replies, you just don't seem to accept there should even be a block/ignore button..as you say, I don't know you, and you don't know me, or, from the sounds of it, anyone else in the place, yet your very loudly proclaiming we all joined just to tell people to fuck off, you have No idea of the crap that lands in our inboxes, the disgusting and inappropriate comments left on pictures and posts..perhaps because your male or perhaps because for some other reason, guys don't tend to get trolled anywhere near as much..scamming fake findoms being the exception to that..it feels like..and I may be wrong..but if feels like you don't want to hear or accept anyone's point of view but you're own..so on this..well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Edited by Deleted Member
Typos
Posted

Fair point Ms Jax

i accept that the block/ignore feature should stay to stop the more idiotic personnel that sprout ***

my point was about manners and that is it beyond people who have started a conversation suddenly resort to the “no thanks” option

is it beyond people to just politely decline as you say you do?

We are all entitled to an opinion, whether you like it or not

do enjoy the rest of your day - 

Posted
31 minutes ago, wanttodominate said:

my point was about manners and that is it beyond people who have started a conversation suddenly resort to the “no thanks” option

I think it's very easy when you're using your phone to type to actually hit that by mistake, especially when your new here..I did it myself more than once, only realising when I didn't get a reply when I was expecting one..perhaps that happened to your messenger. Or, it could be that whether you realised or not, she was out of her depth and just ran..it could be that you encountered a rude person, of course it could..but because one person does it to you, if it's more than one that says more about you than them, doesn't mean everyone does. I know from speaking to female submissive friends, some of them  feel intimidated saying that they're no longer interested, or are embarassed that they can't articulate their reason to a Dom, especially if she's previously been accused of being a cock teaser or timewaster or whatever, whatever the rights and wrongs of that..or it could be the conversation happened over a few days and they saw something they didn't like in the meantime.. it could be what you said..not being privvy to that it's impossible to know.

is it beyond people to just politely decline as you say you do?

No..I don't think it is..but, c'est le vie

We are all entitled to an opinion, whether you like it or not

I agree..which is why I said we'll have to agree to disagree.

do enjoy the rest of your day - 

Ditto 

Posted

Actually it isn’t easy to hit the “no thanks” option unless i’m Missing something

but like you say, we will agree to disagree and we have laboured the point now so time to move on

thanks for the chat

Happy sub hunting

Posted

Having read all the comments...all it is, is  about is respecting another members wishes..for whatever reason they have for putting another member on their ignore list..You can rant as much as you like...nothing is going too change a members decision...There may be a number of reasons why you may be on a members ignore list..Do not assume that it is personal...Accept it and move on..Cassie..

Posted

Thanks Cassie for your advice, but i did say it’s time to move on

we all have opinions and won’t agree with each other

but manners got nothing

enough said!

now go and have a drink, it’s saturday folks!