Gyratedgonads

What's your perfect footplay scenario?

Gyratedgonads
Posted

I'm a curious girl with notably great feet. I love having them licked and pampered (it feels greaaaaat). The look on a mans face when he is overcome with ecstasy over my arches and toes is just enough to satisfy me. Also while I'm here - when was this fetish realised? 

• Like 1
Posted

I have thought long & hard about this & I think I can honestly say I don't believe I could pinpoint a favourite scenario. Such is my appreciation & love of a lady's feet, both my enjoyment from pampering, adoring or worshipping them & the enjoyment & pleasure that she achieves from my doing so, that anytime & any place, in any situation, as long as it is practically viable of course, is all good with me. Although I have always appreciated a lady's feet it is only really in the last 6 or 7 or so years that this has become really to the fore with me, & become more pronounced, to the point where I absolutely adore giving a lady hours of attention to her feet. They are now, in my mind, one of the most wonderful & sensually arousing parts of the female anatomy, along with the navel & also her armpits. Strange sounding u know but that is how it is.

formySlave
Posted

I would kike to see how a woman polish my shoesor kiss or lick:) if in public?) in park?)

Posted

My hands tied behind my back and a group of women making me lick and suck all their feet I'm not allowed to enjoy myself.