Mummy's little toilet slave

Posted

I've just met a cute pretty Sissy that's going to be mummy's little toilet slave. Anyone else enjoy that?

Posted
Very much my "thing" (being the sissy, that is)
Posted

Absolutely love it. 

Totalcumslut
Posted
Omg i love the thought of being a human toilet.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

While being used as a human toilet is not pleasant, it is the ultimate way to show ones willingness to be totally humiliated and degraded.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Would totally be some chicks toilet slave aswell interests very welcome.

Totalcumslut
Posted

Yes I wanna be you're total toilet slave for all you're needs.

• 1 year later...
Christos633x
Posted

Yes OMG its my dirty little secret i have kept hidden or locked up like a bad habit afraid to tell a gorgeous women her sitting on her toilet peeing and poo in turns me on like no other desire i have ever had. To lay at a sexy women's feet while she sits on her toilet taking a loud smelly poo making me see, listen, and smell every little bit she releases waiting to give up total submission to a special Goddess to become her personal slave for her desires and demand. To serve her as her toilet paper, clean her dirty butt and pussy till she commands me to stop. Maybe she wants me to be her toilet. I would do as she wishes. This i have kept to myself for so long, just starting to open up and hoping to meet a lady willing to take me under her arms and explore these dirty desires together. Taking each other and enjoying ever minute. Her as the Sexy Gorgeous Goddess role and me her personal sex/toilet slave. Virgin Slave never belonging to another Goddess or Mistress not even to a Girl Friend. Im a virgin slave as well as a virgin toilet. So the Goddess i finally choose and the Beautiful Goddess that chooses me as well. She also gets the pleasure to know i never belonged or serve another women in my life. Especially never tasted another Goddess sweet nectar or chocolate goodness. She demands me to take from her. I hope there is that one special kinky lady out there for me. Trying to open and explore for i can finally satisfy this beast in me. This dirty kinky desire. That i locked and hid for so many years ashamed of myself and embarrassed wondering why i desire this so. Its because EVERY SINGLE WOMEN IN THE WORLD is so Gorgeous and beautiful. God created you ladies so perfect to me so pretty and deserve a servant to worship and pleasure you. To be your toilet and paper. Sexy Goddess shouldn't have to bother with wiping there own poo from there perfect asses. Let me take the pleasure to do so. Hope to hear from you ladies. My name is Christopher and your can also contact me at [email protected] and my kik user name  is Christos633x. I will be your perfect slave please help me fine that one Goddess i seek. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

My wife started me out lapping her pee when she sat on the toilet in the mornings. It eventually advanced to where I would wipe her ass with my tongue. I have done this for a long time and gotten to like it. Now she has told her parents about what I do and I was shocked that my father in law had a very dirty fantasy. Well, long story short, I never came so hard in my life when I serviced him like I do my wife. It was so humiliating/degrading but having my tongue deep in my father in laws dirty ass and cleaning him made me so horny.  I am looking forward to my wife letting me taste more from her now.