Leggings and other tight clothes..

Posted

Anyone here who also like women in leggings or other to tight clothes?? 

I love when i see women in it, especially older and married,see all her curves and if lucky see camel toe. 

Posted

Stockings and suspenders for me such a turn on 

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I love wearing tight leggings and tights prefer the see through types and love going out in them and being seen. I wear them with UGG boots. I also love seeing others in leggings when out I'm a bit of a perv when it comes to leggings I do like ***s in them and slim women. I like seeing ***s in them love there cute bums in them and love being seen out in mine by *** girls I did the other week and got whistled at see them walk passed my car I couldn't help but look they both had black on and short ugg boots my favourite look. Could of done with the smallest one out of the two home with me, I'd take them down to her knees and lick her out. The hot girl next door wears them she's my favourite tiny little bum. I had to look after there house while they was away I couldn't help myself but to wank in her panties and wanked over her pillow, sniffed her little shoes and rubbed my cock over them good job they didn't come home I was naked. Little does her mum know I fancy her daughter. I stole a pair of her panties to wank over

Edited by humantoilet42
Write more
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

its kinky catching you fellas watching us in tight clothes...makes us giggle

Posted

I love to wear see through tights with no panties outdoors with my UGG boots and a short hoodie with my bum on show and my cock tucked in. I love being seen like it when I'm up the woods with my friend, love finding s place for him to take them down to my knees and fuck me in a quiet bush then pulling them up and going for a walk. Love it when women see me gets me all turned on. Last time I got seen by two school girls they both smiled and both giggled was such a turn on. Ended up getting back to my car and sucking my friend off in the carpark, we nearly got caught but that was exciting as well. All my neighbors have seen me im never in a rush to get in doors love showing off

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I need a women in latex leggings and tights so I can worship your arse and feet feel the shiny tight latex on my face and cock someone please help!!!!

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love women in leather leggings or shiny leggings. Always turns me on to stare at their ass! Leggings are also my favorite to spank bad girls in 

• 11 months later...
Posted

Something I can struggle to get in to