Dog petplay fetish

Cariad1978

Posted

Anyone else like to be treated like dog?  I have collar leash bone gag and tail mmm

Posted

Ur not wrong I live being called a good girl or daddy's dump dog

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I woud say, but i think my user name says more xD

I live feeling like i am being looked after and cared for as a puppy, quite like the look and feel of the tail too

Posted
On 10/8/2018 at 6:49 PM, Cariad1978 said:

Anyone else like to be treated like dog?  I have collar leash bone gag and tail mmm

Hewwo am a beginner Puppy sub owned I have a collar with leash and my first bone gag cuz every pup needs a bone heehee

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love to be treated like someones pet xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being a puppy! I have a collar, tail, and a cock cage. I have pee pads laid out, I eat out of a bowl/ potty chair (from age play)

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
StupidVegasCunt
Posted

I love it, I’ve been trained to only piss outside 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes! I have a latex catsuit and dog mask I wear all the time! Only problem I have is I don’t have an owner 

Posted

I love to put my sub in a cage, feed her on the floor from a bowl too. Can’t wait to take her out in the sunshine for a walk on her leash and her on fours... watching her wee on the grass or against a tree then take her right there in a fresh air..., 🐺

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/8/2018 at 12:49 PM, Cariad1978 said:

yes. its my favorite . I'm a slutty collie that means well. but usually requires strict obedience training.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I love it I'm new to this have collars and lead also I love eating out of a bowl now too just dont have a owner yet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Maybe I would act like a crazy dog with the owner "in heat". Being edged and ***d to cum by rubbing the lady's legs.

• 7 months later...
Posted
I had a pet play session today, it was the first time I’ve done role play of any type. To say I was a naughty doggie at times was an understatement, my ass definitely took the punishment with pleasure😈
  • 2 months later...
Lobospirit
Posted

I am a Pup but they try to treat me like a sub/slave which I'm not. It my pet peeve pun intended :confused:

Posted

I like the idea of being kept in a cage, given a water bowl, brought out to play.

Also absolutely fascinated by the ponygirl thing, and the outfits/training/bondage/outdoors bits if that for many years now.

Gawd, realising just how kinky I actually am, with what comes up in forum posts and conversation here!

• 4 weeks later...
YoungHotSubBoy
Posted

I like being treated like a dog or a puppy.