New and want to learn

Posted

I'm new to slave life.  I want to learn how to show my dark naughty side push my limits beyond my imagination.   I was told this by my Master but I don't quite understand.  Some please help me understand this.  

Posted

You should never feel like you have to push your limits. Soft limits are okay to play with, with your consent, hard limits should always be respected. 

Posted

basically your Master is telling you they don't respect your consent or your boundaries.  You may need a new Master.

Posted

I don't know your Master, Tremat, so I can't really judge, but - my is kind of like that too, with the limits. It doesn't mean they are not acknowledged, he does stop when it gets too much, but... It's all about minds, and fucking with one's mind - that can be fun to, but certainly not for everyone.

It all depends if you'll be able to trust him enough to be the judge of when to stop amd where to push. But two biggest problems with pushing limits:

1. He is not a mind reader, no matter how observant he seems.

2. Does he have your best interest at heart? With the last one I would be very, very careful.