BODY MODS TATTS/PEIRCED ECT

RosesHaveThorns75

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Do peeps talk about these subjects on here?!?

I find Tatts ect to be a Fetish myself on others & myself.....some guys didn't just like my Tatts in an artwork way either I'd be guessing by some online chats Ive had Be4....

Posted
I love tattoos on myself and people. People like touching mine because it’s scared so you can feel details and the outline
Posted
I love tattoos myself and seeing them on others. I have two myself and plan to add to my collection. Being a masochist the actual process of having a tattoo is a massive turn on: my last one I wore a butt plug to add to the fun. Can’t wait till I get my next one next week.
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I love ink and some piercings and definitely think both can be a kink for people

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
@spankme good point about *** & Tatts and submission too....I can relate to that cause its S&M Tatts your letting some guy have control over you mentally & physically and give you ***!! Being able to like *** can help during Tatts cause you can "ride the ***" be in harmony with it-then its pretty buzzy....Sometimes you can't thou so then I'd just say "fu*KKK) Guys who do Tatts like being hard on me so there's that too good/bad....
Posted

I do like tattoos i have one or two, and really like them on others. But speaking for myself i would not call it a fetish just a preference. Based on a presumption that there personality would be similar to mine.