Gay massages

Posted (edited)

Some time ago I was involved with a woman who enjoyed sending me to gay masseurs with instructions to tease them. Her hope was that the guy would get aggressive with me and I was instructed to submit to the guy.  For a while she made me do it at least once a week. I would have to tell her what happened in detail and bring her photo and video proof of the encounters.  Then she would verbally humiliate me. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I want to hear more about this story!! 

Posted

There was a gay spa near my job and she made me go there about once a week. A couple of the guys were really aggressive and had sex with me in the massage room with people just outside the room getting mani/pedis. Some guys would just make me give them blow jobs or hand jobs and some would just release me. I went so often that all of the therapists knew me and they would talk about me. 

Posted

Alg 1000 love your  experiences and sharing your stories  feel free to  tell more im going to experience the same  reading your post 

Posted

She had me start to investigate other massage parlors and visit them. One of the guys in the original spa left and went to another place. I saw him in both places. He was a really horny, aggressive guy with a rock solid erection. He was the first guy that I blew. He also gave me my first facial and first kiss from a man.  He liked to have his way with me all while people were just outside the room. He loved to brag to the other masseurs about what he was doing to me and he knew that I was going because I was sent by my GF. 

Posted

Alg 1000 i love what your girlriend is doing im sure you love what she has made you do and im sure you love  relaying  your  experiences  im going to a gay spa today and can't wait  let me know if you wish to share anymore  experiences  its been fantastic reading 

Posted

We broke up a year ago unfortunately, but that was after she slutted me out. She had me look into independent masseurs and I found a website with masseur listings. She would pick a guy from the site and what he was like was dependent on her mood at the time. The first guy to fuck me was from the site.  I first went to him for a massage which turned out not to be a massage at all. He basically stripped me and ***d his huge cock into my mouth. I came with him in my mouth.  He was extremely dominant and bi. When I told him that my GF sent me, he said to bring her the next time and he would take my virginity with her there and do her in front of me. 

Posted

I discussed the prospect with my GF and she loved the idea.  She made me wear panties. We stopped for a drink or 3 and then headed to his apartment. He opened the door in his underwear and his huge cock was already hard. We entered and he started undressing her while I stripped. He photographed me in my panties just to humiliate  me. He was really hot for her. Once we were all naked he started kissing her and feeling her up and then he turned to me and pushed me onto my back on the bed. He raised my legs and slammed his fat, hard cock into my virgin ass. It hurt so much. My GF sat on my face and started sucking my cock. She was suffocating me with her pussy while he slammed my hole. After working on my hole for a while he moved behind my GF and drove his cock deep in her ass while she was sitting on my face. His balls were on my forehead. She yelped when he entered her. He then picked her up and threw her on her back and he began fucking her pussy. He then turned back to me and fucked me again. He then wanted to DP her, so she sat on my cock and he drove his cock up her ass. I also have a very big cock and I couldn't believe that she was able to take us both, but she did. Ultimately, he pulled the condom off and sprayed his load all over her ass. He then took his cum covered cock and put it in my mouth while I came in her. We then both licked her pussy until she came. She was only able to get off by being licked. That was the first of many such adventures.