What to do

Sarrrrahhh

Posted

The question is strange. The former boyfriend started a relationship with a sadist girl. She makes him do problems to me, gossip, etc. She calls him a dog, he disgraces him everywhere, does not give sex until he does a dirty trick or scam to someone. That girl herself is a cheap prostitute, with him show she a boss, with other men the behavior of a humiliated female, she walks and looks into their eyes, holding their cum in her mouth, everywhere, even at official events (this is not a joke, she really follows from the corners lips). What do you advise. Very unpleasant situation. He beat me a lot of nerves, ruined my career and demanded ***. I loved him. But I should say, that he go to her after I leave him. How to proceed?

Posted
Let him make his own choices and don't get involved. The further away from someone who beat you, you can get, the better!
Posted (edited)

I agree with what @northern_dom has said. Also, who he sees is down to him, he hasn’t walked away so maybe he’s enjoying being this new ladies sub!?

Edited by BigPolly
Posted

Walk away leave you can have any man you want  who will love and respect you and give you joy and pleasure you richly  deserve 

Posted
Leave him be to get better on his own. Find someone who will meet your deep dark needs without abusing you
Posted
Unless you have children the best thing you can do for yourself is turn your back on him and cut all contact while you're still in contact with him he still has power over you and that is not what you need or want if it carries on you will never be free take some time work on yourself build yourself back up and when you feel ready build friendships back up look for somebody that you can trust somebody that likes the same as you do but knows how to do it properly and when you've taken the time to do all that you will probably look back on things and be glad you've done it the way you have good luck on your journey
Posted

for the moment he is *** with her, its like an illness, soon he will recover and maybe come back to you and realised his mistake. but if you still love him make sure you are here for him. he will do the same for you. but dont give him any ***