What do dominants do when sub is sick?

Posted (edited)

Personally my husband is my Master and since I've been having migraines all day, he ordered delivery for food. He's very understanding and doesn't expect me to do anything, even though it makes me disappointed in myself and useless. I feel like I let him down! I try to do as much as I possibly can but it feels like it's not enough.

Do you expect anything done? We're not talking serious in the hospital sick, just migraines or colds.

Edited by Deleted Member
Deleting first part it's not a long post
Posted

I feel there's a lot when it comes to fantasy/fiction via reality - but yeah, the reality is that the there is need for the Dominant to be mindful of the subs well-being : if that means a night off duties to recover from illness, that what it means.

Among anything else - trying to do things while unwell doesn't help with the recovery and doesn't ensure tasks are done efficiently.

And..... if nothing else.   If you feel bad for not being able to do things when unwell and are appreciative of his support during this time, then - making it up to him when recovered is a win for you both ;)

But - regardless : basic human decency is a trait Dominants should have...

Posted
Look after them like normal. It's all part and parcel of any relationship.
Posted
Thank you :) I feel better this morning. Good ole family genetics that got passed down to me, migraines are a *** in the ass!
Posted
The well-being of my Submissive is paramount, so her needs come first when she is ill.