I want to be violated; am I sick?

Xiaomei

Posted

I am a virgin from a conservative Catholic household. However, the idea of getting tied up and violated turns me on. Is there something wrong with me? I think the idea of resisting, even though I secretly like something, is hot.

Posted
This sounds like a consensual non-consent (***play) fantasy. There is nothing wrong with this type of fantasy so long as you plan it well and you can trust your partner. I myself have this fantasy, so I understand the allure of the concept
Posted

it's not a massively uncommon fantasy - it may be your conservative background has enhanced this one as in ways it's so rebellious 

Posted
tbh that sounds nice and perfectly normal
Posted
Find the right person and let yourself go and enjoy it.
Posted
This is perfectly normal, there are often people in the world of BDSM lifestyle that have their sexual prefferences be a polar opposite of their personal lives. Example being a lot of people with high power jobs enjoy being submissive as it ballences out their need to let ho of power etc. The feeling of being violated is a very taboo topic for your personal beleifs and can often feel even more naughty and excitimg because you feel like you shouldnt be doing it. but as stated in previous replies, always build up a level of trust with your potential partner before any play. Nothing wrong with starting slow
Posted
That sounds like 90% of us on here so if there’s something wrong with you then there’s something wrong with us all too 😁 honestly it’s perfectly normal. Like @HexThePup says our fantasies, kinks & fetishes are a million miles away from reality so wanting something in the fetish world doesn’t mean that’s what you crave in reality. So for me in real life I had to have acupuncture because the thought of someone massaging me & touching me creeps me out...in my kink world I’d happily have a dozen hands all pawing at me & in me. I love medical play but I rarely visit my real life doctor & I certainly wouldn’t let him fist me. The 2 worlds are very different & as long as both parties are consensual in play & it’s not harming anyone then enjoy yourself. *** & if my doctor is reading this please don’t take this as a form of consent to do anything other than prescribe me my current ***killers 😬***
Posted
As below you can't change the way you feel or fetish you have despite your upbringing sometimes like mine your upbringing can add to your fetish but i think it was always in me anyway who knows just go for it and see if you enjoy it !
Posted

Maybe just book a session wit a proDom and make it a reality with a safe and sane environment. 

I doubt anyway you would go through, 90% keep it as a fantasy 

Posted
I have found many with a strong moral compass are drawn to this Kink and as already stated it isn't so uncommon. The very idea of being tied up and violated in any number of ways tends to have a deeper undertone of not being responsible. Your morals are chastising you and you won't give in to the desires of your flesh, being tied up and toyed puts the control completely in someone else's hands and though bound, you feel liberated. I've found this quite common with married women of Conservative backgrounds too, once liberated you are going to want more, it becomes somewhat of a drug.
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

How true that is @Method I'd say I'm very moral and intensely religious too But get the most torrid of fantasy's.....some peeps want to "give themselves away" some want Or need to be "taken" or taken away....most primal hunters seem to prefer to behave more like "an ***" and "steal" Or stalk there "victim" pray than be openly and honestly just "given it" guys who are sadistic seem espically to have these ***ful sexual fantasy's.....so nature has made there opposites "the pray" or submissives captives in bondage blah blah the oldest archetypes are often the best or most arousing.....sexuality defies all conventions and expectations espically things denied or made taboo by our upbringing......sexuality I know personally) can get programmed early on in life.....I think its normal But needs some cautions too.....