Advice needed

Posted

I’m a submissive and have been in my current relationship for 3 years. I feel like I’m incomplete and I don’t know if that’s just me or if I need to ask more from my Dom. He is very busy with his life outside of me and I don’t get to serve/see him much. Each day I’m to text a good morning and send a picture and once a week I drop lunch off to his work. I don’t want to be a burden by asking for more but I enjoy being of service. I enjoy what time we do have together and He says He is happy but I feel empty. If I bring it up He says He will let me know when he needs me. What should I do? Is it normal for a sub to feel unfulfilled?

Posted

this isn't working...

it can't just be on his terms - if he hasn't got the time you need from him, then this is not going to work I'm afraid.

Posted

Even though you say you like bieng of 'service' - it is not giving you a sense of fulfilment.

As eyem says above - sounds like there is a lack of 'concern ''care' at one end of the relationship.

Posted
So many advice posts.....so many deleted profiles 😂
Posted

yep - I'd saw this deleted before I even had chance to reply - but, I thought - fuck it.... that, there are / will be others in same circumstances and the advice fits the problem.