Advice needed on 24/7

Posted

Hi all so I've been getting increasingly curious about 24/7, and would just like to hear about other people's experiences, like how it fits into daily life. The pros and the cons. Tips for if I ever find someone willing to explore that with please would be good.

Posted
It can be done online through phones.
Posted
Both online and real life is possible, but the most important thing is good rules and setting limits etc
Posted
We are in a 24/7 relationship. If you’d like to talk, please message us directly!
Posted
personally i use an app and you can assign tasks rewards and punishments it makes a 24/7 dynamic much easier
Posted

It's something to gently evolve into, would never recommend you jumped into it two feet first, deep end. Offering that kind of 'control' is a narcissists wet dream...and they can be extremely charming, superficially. If you have a kind Daddy who is hovering over you benevolently all the time, supportive, loving and encouraging then fine. Pretty much what a Vanilla man ought to do. 

Posted
What would you say is 24/7? Like if someone were to say they want something you should be ready and available?
Posted
The higher the protocol the harder to sustain. A 24/7 person + a 24/7 person does not necessarily make a good healthy dynamic with longevity. Difficult yes. Impossible no. Making it sustain requires a lot of energy and effort on both parts. If you have a massive part of your social life that is vanilla it can look problematic to outsiders. Typically after 6 months or it’ll settle into something that works or breaks. I prefer to start 24/7 than escalate to it - whether that’s better or not who knows.
Posted
I would say if u r new. Watch there r fakes . X
Posted
It’s possible and I done it before but
Your Dom before he have you in 24/7 Dynamics he needs to be aware of your every day to day life and activities especially if you have a job that requires professionalism so that’s when it gets tricky and fun in the same time.
He also needs to share his rules, structures and foundations of the dynamics before u get into it so u know how to work around it without impacting your life.
It’s fun it’s like you belong to him in all aspects mentally, physically and emotionally.
Posted
So the best advice I can prescribe is to ask questions (the real deep-diving questions) so you can figure out if this is a want or a query
Posted
First understand subs and Doms are very different from one another. Both subs and doms entered altered states of consciousness. But they entered different altered states.
Subs entered an altered state associated with reductions in ***, feelings of floating, feelings of peacefulness, feelings of living in the here and now and time distortions. Doms, in contrast, entered the altered state which is associated with focused attention, a loss of self-consciousness and optimal performance of a task. There is a symbiotic thing going on and with the right match your lives can really blossom. It’s a strange example but a TV show Billions has scratched the surface of a couple with such a relationship. They don’t last for other reasons but that’s a part of life.
Posted
I don't think it's something you can jump into from the get go, or look for in a new partner, more something to be explored after a period of time with an existing partner, if both people want it.
You can't possibly know enough about someone new to know they are someone you want to give 24/7 control to, or accept it from.
To put it another way, in a vanilla setting you wouldn't immediately move in, and set up home with someone you just met - this is no different.
Once you're in a position to take that step then it's important to have clear boundaries, limits and rules that are agreed by both of you - just the same as it is with something that's not 24/7, though the rules may be different and skewed more towards the 24/7 aspect.
Posted
9 hours ago, VKD said:

It's something to gently evolve into, would never recommend you jumped into it two feet first, deep end. Offering that kind of 'control' is a narcissists wet dream...and they can be extremely charming, superficially. If you have a kind Daddy who is hovering over you benevolently all the time, supportive, loving and encouraging then fine. Pretty much what a Vanilla man ought to do. 

That's what I want, but I'm often the jump in head first type of lady. I think it's why I was trying to get advice from people that have done it. Thanks for your comment :) x

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

I don't think it's something you can jump into from the get go, or look for in a new partner, more something to be explored after a period of time with an existing partner, if both people want it.
You can't possibly know enough about someone new to know they are someone you want to give 24/7 control to, or accept it from.
To put it another way, in a vanilla setting you wouldn't immediately move in, and set up home with someone you just met - this is no different.
Once you're in a position to take that step then it's important to have clear boundaries, limits and rules that are agreed by both of you - just the same as it is with something that's not 24/7, though the rules may be different and skewed more towards the 24/7 aspect.

That makes sense. I've dabbled with it online before, and a couple of issues arose, because of not knowing each other well enough so I felt like I was ultimately topping from the bottom, it's fun though in spite of those small hiccups.

Posted
6 hours ago, Willybee said:

Wht is it

It's where your kinky roles extend outside of the bedroom, so you live them all the time x

Posted
6 hours ago, Achilles69 said:

First understand subs and Doms are very different from one another. Both subs and doms entered altered states of consciousness. But they entered different altered states.
Subs entered an altered state associated with reductions in ***, feelings of floating, feelings of peacefulness, feelings of living in the here and now and time distortions. Doms, in contrast, entered the altered state which is associated with focused attention, a loss of self-consciousness and optimal performance of a task. There is a symbiotic thing going on and with the right match your lives can really blossom. It’s a strange example but a TV show Billions has scratched the surface of a couple with such a relationship. They don’t last for other reasons but that’s a part of life.

I'm curious about Billions now 😂

Posted
7 hours ago, RandomStimulation said:

So the best advice I can prescribe is to ask questions (the real deep-diving questions) so you can figure out if this is a want or a query

Thanks I'll take your advice x

Posted
8 hours ago, clinton928 said:

What’s 24/7?

It's where you live your bedroom roles outside of the bedroom too. All the time x

Posted
9 hours ago, littlemiss37 said:

I would say if u r new. Watch there r fakes . X

Thanks for the heads up. X

Posted
9 hours ago, Harderplay said:

The higher the protocol the harder to sustain. A 24/7 person + a 24/7 person does not necessarily make a good healthy dynamic with longevity. Difficult yes. Impossible no. Making it sustain requires a lot of energy and effort on both parts. If you have a massive part of your social life that is vanilla it can look problematic to outsiders. Typically after 6 months or it’ll settle into something that works or breaks. I prefer to start 24/7 than escalate to it - whether that’s better or not who knows.

I'm really fortunate that my friends are kinky f**ks too 😂They wouldn't bat an eyelash. 

Posted
10 hours ago, undeaddom said:

personally i use an app and you can assign tasks rewards and punishments it makes a 24/7 dynamic much easier

The app sounds awesome. What's the name of it?x

Posted
10 hours ago, StarlightandGlacier said:

We are in a 24/7 relationship. If you’d like to talk, please message us directly!

Thanks that's really kind of you x