New guy

Mutant69

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, were new to bdsm but always been interested.  My wife and I are trying to learn all we can. We're starting small till we know what we're doing.

Edited by Mutant69
Posted
Just thought I'd say hi, hubby and I are newbies too and finding our way slowly but surely. Good luck and feel free to chat any time.
Posted

Thank you! As of now, we havent done more than some spanking and useing titles. Learning all the lingo and see what interests both of us.  I've come to realize my wife wouald be a brat. 

Posted
Yes, I air on the bratty side, it's a learning curve, we have found that taking our time and communicating A LOT, is really helping us find our own way in our new relationship with with each other, we have been married 11 years but only recently taken it down this route. It has done wonders for us a couple and individuals. I know what you mean about learning the lingo, me and hubby were chatting and I said something along the lines that I was his hot wife, when he explained what hot wife meant in this world I most certainly won't be repeating that again lol.
Posted
Excuse my typos and what reads as poor grammar, I hate my phone, it conspires to make me appear as an idiot!