Starting a new job

DannyJacobs

DannyJacobs
Posted

Hi guys bit of a random one really but I duno what do. So basically ive been offered a new job at a well  known footware store which is great but I do also have a foot fetish I just duno if it's a good idea to accept? :highheels::confused:

Posted

While there'd be plenty of foot guys who'd think this was some idea of heaven - proceed with care.

I mean, on one hand, not everyone has feet you'll be attracted to, some quite the opposite - but - honestly, I think there's something in mixing business with pleasure to be cautious on. 

OnCrutch1s
Posted

Go get that job Danny and enjoy the ladies cute peds!!

KellerPrice
Posted

Dive in head first. It’s only gonna open your eyes to how acceptable it is to some women, pay close attention, there will be plenty who secretly know and will tease you. Be careful, but sooo worth it. Life is naturally pushing you in this direction. Go for it!

Posted

It's not that common for anyone in a shoe shop/store to actually fit the shoes on the foot of adults..I'm not sure what you're concerned about, daydreaming in the aisles? Losing control and prostrating yourself at the feet of strangers?