More Confident Dom

Posted

I have a submissive girlfriend that is very experienced and LOVES it all.

I can do anything and everything to her, whenever, where ever i want. Basically she just wants used but i still lack confidence to do so to the full.

I know she gets off on being used but i still feel like i need to get her off...if that makes sence?

Anyone got any tips on how to be a Stronger more Confident DOM?

Posted
Practice and experience the more you do certain things the more confident you will become. Talk to her you need to communicate and if your nervous or worried about anything just say. The main thing you need is open dialogue constantly. Do research on line talk to other people. But it's not for everyone and everyone is different so remember that when you talk to people .
Posted

something as well with confidence - if something doesn't feel right at that moment - don't do it.  you can always do things another day when it feels right

perhaps after play ask what she enjoyed, what she didn't and anything she'd have liked to have taken further or not so far.   this can help keep you on the right track.

Posted
Tell.her not to be a complete pussy and show some balls..she wants this but doesn't want to tell you. She wants you to just know. If you want an insight to her thinking then read my story I know what you crave. If your relationship is sound and it sounds it as you clearly care for her she'll surely let you know if you have misjudged things.
MasterScorpio
Posted

Do your research.  It is just like any other situation.  Learn as much as you can.  Reach out to a more experienced Dom or Domme.  If you are comfortable about them let them show you using their slave or even yours I am in Orlando area and have done munches.  I was member of a BDSM club in Houston TX,  I even used to do private classes using my sub as a training aid. 

Just a suggestion tie her good and tight...take her to edge of orgasm and make her tell you what she wants if she wants to cum